The Pero Pero no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to turn people into candy and eat them, as well as manipulate candy at will, making the user a Candy Human (キャンディ人間 Kyandi Ningen?). It was eaten by Charlotte Perospero.
- Peropero (ぺろぺろ?) is the Japanese onomatopoeia for licking.
Strengths and WeaknessesEdit
This fruit allows the user to control and reshape candy to any form the user wants and make it move as if it was a mechanical construct, as shown when Perospero created a candy escalator that functions like a real one. Whether the user can produce candy or simply manipulate it is unknown. The candy he manipulates is edible, as he stated that the wedding guests could eat it when he was done with it. Perospero also claimed that he would turn Caesar into candy and lick him, effectively killing him, if he did not complete his gigantification research.
The fruit has no known weaknesses aside from the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.
Perospero has displayed the fruit's powers by crafting an escalator out of candy during the opening of one of Big Mom's tea party. He also threatened to turn Caesar Clown into candy should the scientist fail to complete his gigantification research.
- Candy Escalator (?): Perospero waves his candy cane and conjures a candy escalator that is both working and edible at the same time.
- Although it is non-canon, this fruit is very similar to Gasparde's Ame Ame no Mi, both can manipulate and somewhat produce candy.
- Amezaiku - A Wikipedia article about candy craft artistry.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 One Piece Manga — Chapter 860 (p. 10-12), The Pero Pero no Mi's power is first demonstrated.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 One Piece Manga — Vol. 83 Chapter 834 (p. 16), Perospero is revealed to have eaten the Pero Pero no Mi, and he threatens to turn Caesar into candy.