She is a young, tall woman with long purple hair and dark brown eyes. She wears a long white dress with some pink details on it, and a yellow headpiece with a red gem piece at the front. In the manga, there is no red gem.
At some point in her life, she was captured and taken to the Auction House.
When Disco brought Pascia to the auction stage, Sanji asked Nami if they could buy her as well (during their attempt to buy Keimi's freedom), annoying Nami and Chopper and provoking them to hit him.
Anime and Manga DifferencesEdit
Pascia's appearance is slightly altered in the anime. Her top originally had a tattoo-like design on the sleeves, which was removed. Also, a red gem was added to her headpiece.
In the anime, when Pascia was placed onto auction, Sanji expressed anger that the sellers would be so cruel to a beautiful girl, as opposed to the manga, where he simply asked Nami to buy her as well.
- Pascia's starting bid was 800,000, though she was sold for 7,200,000.
- She was #15 on the auction list, rated as the world's most beautiful slave girl, and was described as a twenty year old dancer of excellent proportions.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 51 Chapter 501 and Episode 395, Pascia the dancer is introduced and placed on auction.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 52 Chapter 504 and Episode 398, Pascia and the other slaves are freed.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 51 Chapter 502 and Episode 396, Pascia is sold off.