Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following article has no references to the official sources.|
The first half of the Grand Line, Paradise, is located between the East Blue and the South Blue and is accessible from all the Blue Seas thanks to Reverse Mountain which links them. From the Twin Cape, sailors can choose one of the seven routes to follow in order to reach Fishman Island which is the last island in Paradise. And if they wish to go further they can head to the New World. 
Paradise is full of strange weather phenomenons that make navigation very hard, for example erratic weather patterns, and many different climates in short proximity to each other. 
Islands within the ParadiseEdit
- Reverse Mountain
- Cactus Island (Log change: less than a day)
- Little Garden (Prehistoric Island. Log change: 1 year)
- Kyuka Island
- Drum Island (Type: Winter Island)
- Nanimonai Island
- Alabasta (Originally called "Sandy Island"; type: Summer Island):
- Jaya (Type: Spring island, Log change: 4 days)
- Long Ring Long Land
- Sea Train Zone
- The Florian Triangle Area
- Sabaody Archipelago
- Tarai Current
- Fishman Island (Log change: Half a day)
- Karakuri Island
- Momoiro Island
- Boin Archipelago
- Namakura Island
- Kuraigana Island
- Kenzan Island
- Foolshout Island
Non Canon IslandsEdit
- Papanapple Island
- Fireworks Island
- Goat Island
- Rainbow Mist
- Navarone Island
- Spa Island
- Little East Blue
- Crown Island
- Asuka Island
- Omatsuri Island
- Mecha Island
|Chapter 236||An inhabitated island.||Wapol fell here after being defeated and thrown away by Luffy.|
|Chapter 272||An island near the G-2 base.||Ace got here searching for Blackbeard. After he hit Kurotsuru, he got thrown in the river and rescued by Moda.|
|Chapter 439||An island||Smoker was here when discovered new bounties of Straw Hat Pirates.|
|Chapter 518; Episode 0||An island with ancient ruins, used by World Government to train the future agents of CP9.|
|Chapter 593; Episode 512||An island with ancient ruins almost fully covered by grass and trees.||After the Battle of Marineford, Buggy and Galdino met the Alvida and the Buggy Pirates here.|
|Chapter 593; Episode 512||An inhabitated island.||After the Battle of Marineford, Crocodile and Daz Bones rested and healed their wounds.|
- In the One Piece 15th Anniversary: Dive to Grand World the name Paradise is spelled Paradice. This is probably a mispronunciation of the word.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 12 Chapter 101 and Episode 62, The crew enters in the Grand Line.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime - Vol. 54 Chapter 523 and Episode 418, Franky is revealed to have been sent to Karakuri.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime - Vol. 54 Chapter 523 and Episode 419, Sanji is chased by okamas in Momoiro Island.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime - Vol. 54 Chapter 524 and Episode 420, Usopp lands on one of the islands in the Boin Archipelago.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime - Vol. 54 Chapter 524 and Episode 421, Brook arrives in Harahetternia and is mistaken for Satan by some cultists.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime - Vol. 54 Chapter 524 and Episode 421, Zoro and Perona are revealed to have been sent to Kuraigana.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime - Vol. 0 Chapter 0 and Episode 0, The first appearance of Merveille for Shiki's plan.