Pansy is a member of the Kuja tribe.
Pansy has wavy black hair, that goes over her shoulders. She is thin, and wears bandages on her arms She wears a bluish-white top that shows her cleavage and stomach. She also wears a skirt of matching color in the front, but pink in the back, with a yellow string around it.
Not much is know about her personality, but like most other Kuja, she have little knowledge and trust of men and of the outside world, and deeply admires their rulers, the Gorgon Sisters.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As members of the Kuja tribe, it can be assumed that Pansy is a powerful fighter and knows how to use Haki. Pansy is not stronger than Poppy despite the odds of the wager at the stadium.
- She is named after the flower pansy.
- It was not specified who is who between Pansy and Poppy in the manga; the anime made somewhat of a clearance judging by the seiyu at the opening credits.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 409, FUNimation credits tell apart Poppy and Pansy.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 53 Chapter 515 and Episode 409.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 54 Chapter 523 (p. 3) and Episode 417, Pansy sees their empress and her lover sailing towards Momonga's warship.