|Romanized Name:||Ōro Jakusonn-gō|
|English Name:||Oro Jackson|
|First Appearance:||Chapter 0; Episode 0|
The Oro Jackson was the ship made by Tom for Gol D. Roger and the Roger Pirates. It is the only ship that has sailed to the end of the Grand Line. This is the ship that Franky dreams will be surpassed by the Thousand Sunny.
Ship Design and Appearance
The Oro Jackson was made from wood hewn from the treasure tree "Adam", the same wood is used during the creation of the Thousand Sunny, the ship that belongs to the Straw Hat Pirates. The figurehead of the ship appears to be a pair of mermaids alongside a forward facing cannon. The ship had three masts, with red sails and a jolly roger on the foremast. The sails also have a vertical stripe design.
The ship was built by Tom at Water 7, and was sailed from there.
- 'Oro' is "gold" in Spanish and Italian, a reference to 'Gold Roger', the name most people know Gol D. Roger as.
- A ship used by Gol D. Roger's crew was seen in Buggy's flashback. This is possibly not the Oro Jackson, as she appears to not have any mermaid figureheads on the prow of the ship.
- The center of the ship holds a polka-dotted object. While in the manga its shape is unclear, the anime and merchandise seem to depict it as an egg.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 3 Chapter 19 and Episode 8, a ship used by Gol D. Roger's crew is seen in Buggy's flashback.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 0 Chapter 0 (p. 4) and Episode 0, Merchandise; a large egg with polka dots can be seen in the middle of the ship.