Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following article has no references to the official sources.|
The translation of the aired episodes is based on the original work translation of the Toei Internacional English Translator and the Japanese Original Version.
In 2008, unfortunately, due to financial issues in Spain, dubbing of anime has been limited, especially for regional dubs such as Galician, and thus, only 52 episodes have been dubbed into the language. In 2012, TVG reaired One Piece in his second channel, tvG2, and dubbed new episodes, having a total of 104 episodes with all the songs dubbed, broadcasting a new episode every week.
- Luffy is Ruffy.
- Roronoa Zoro is Zoro Rorona.
- Usopp is called Usuff for an unknown reason.
- Piiman, Tamanegi and Ninjin are Pemento, Cebola e Cenoria.
- Going Merry is called Espírito de Merry.
- Mihawk is usually called by a translation of his alias: Ollos de Falcón.
- Hatchan is Polbo Octo (Octopus) but sometimes is called Octy.
- Smoker is Fumeta.
- Laboon is Raboon.
- The Baroque Works are Gavela dos Barrocos and the names of the agents are all in English (Mr. 3, Miss Goldenweek, Miss All Sunday, etc).
- Carue is Calú.
- Crocodile is Crocodilo.
- East Blue, North Blue, South Blue and West Blue were translated as Mar do Leste, Mar do Norte, Mar do Sur and Mar do Oeste.
- Grand Line is called Gran Ruta.
- The All Blue is called Mar Total.
- Logue Town is Vila Logue.
- Calm Belt is Cinto do Calmeiro.
- Red Line is Liña Vermella.
- Little Garden is Xardín Pequeno.
- Eyelashes is Pestanas.
- Alabasta is Arabasta.
- Spiders Cafe is Café Araña.
- Den Den Mushi is Teléfono Caracol.
- Rainbase is Base Pluvial and Rain Dinners is Casino Pluvial.
|Characters||Galician Voice Actors|
|Monkey D. Ruffy||Daniel Lema|
|Zoro Rorona||Ignacio Castaño|
|Tony Tony Chopper||Charo Pena|
|Nico Robin||Teresa Santamaría|
|Nefertari Vivi||Beatriz García|
|Shanks, o rubio||Óscar Fernández|
|Gol D. Roger||Antón Cancelas|
|Capitán Fumeta||Alfonso Valiño|
|Mihawk, Ollos de Falcón||Xosé Tanas|
|Mr. 3||Matías Brea|
|Mr. 2 / Bon Clay||Antón Rubal|
|Mr. 1||Óscar Fernández|
|Mr. 0 / Crocodile||Gonzalo Faílde|
Openings and EndingsEdit
The songs are translated and the lyrics are very close to the Japanese version.
Opening 1: 
Opening 2: 
Ending 1: 
Ending 2: 
Ending 3: 
Ending 4: 
Ending 5: 
Ending 6: