In Denmark, One Piece is being published only as manga by Carlsen Manga. They started publishing it in 2003 with a monthly release, but later dropped to every second month and then to every third month in order to not catch up to Oda. In 2010, Carlsen Manga decided to publish only two mangas, which were One Piece and Naruto. Finally, in April 2012, Carlsen Manga released volume 59 with a note that it would be the last One Piece volume to be published in Denmark.
- Monkey D. Luffy is called Monkey D. Ruffy.
- Roronoa Zoro's name was changed to Lorenor Zorro.
- Coby is called Corby.
- Laboon's name is changed to Laboum.
- Mr. 2 Bon Kurei is changed to Bon Curry.
- Buggy the Clown was changed to Klovnen Buggy (Translation)
- Don Krieg's name is changed to Don Creek
- Bartholomew Kuma was changed to Bartolomæus Bjørn (Translation)
- Celestial Dragons became Himmeldragerne (The Sky-Dragons)
- The Eleven Supernovas became De Elleve Supernovaer (Translation)
Name Changes of Places and ThingsEdit
- Pirate has become Pirat / Sørøver (An old danish name for pirates, that comes from "at røve til søs", which means "to rob at the Sea")
- The Pirate King became Sørøvernes Konge (Translation)
- Shichibukai was changed to Havets Syv Samuraier (The Seven Samurais of the Sea)
- Devil Fruit is changed to djævlefrugt (Translation)
- Going Merry became Flying Lamb
- Tower of Justice became Justitstårnet (The Justice Tower)