Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sorry for the mess, this section needs to be cleaned up due to some parts being irrelevant or wrong.|
|This article is a stub. You can help the One Piece Wiki by expanding it.|
One Piece Strong Words: Book 1 and Book 2 (ONE PIECE STRONG WORDS 上下巻, One Piece Strong Words: Book 1 and Book 2?) are two books which list quotes from throughout the first 61 Volumes of the One Piece series, with analysis on common themes such as "setting off", "battle", "expectation", "wisdom", and "goodbyes". They contain commentary by Uchida Tatsuru (内田樹), a Japanese essayist, literary researcher, and a professor at Kobe College.
- Prologue: Words of Setting Off (旅立ちの言葉)
- Chapter 1: Words of Battle (戦いの言葉)
- Chapter 2: Words of Resolution (覚悟の言葉)
- Chapter 3: Words of Wisdom (智慧の言葉)
- Word Museum: Jokes (言葉の秘宝館—戯言)
- Chapter 4: Words of Parting (別れの言葉)
- Chapter 5: Words of Love (愛の言葉)
- Chapter 6: Words of Bonding (絆の言葉)
- Chapter 7: Words of Evil (悪の言葉)
- Word Museum: Poetry (言葉の秘宝館—詩)
- Chapter 8: Words of Vitality (生きの言葉)
- Epilogue: Words of Farewell (餞別の言葉)