One Piece Film: Gold is the 13th One Piece movie, which was released in Japanese theaters on July 23, 2016. The movie was first announced following the broadcast of Episode of Sabo. The title and release date of the film was revealed in the first 2016 issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. The magazine also announced that the film will be directed by Hiroaki Miyamoto, scripted by Tsutomu Kuroiwa, and that Eiichiro Oda will serve as the film's executive producer, as he did with the previous one. The second 2016 issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine will reveal the bonus extra that will be bundled with the pre-sale tickets.
One Piece Film: Gold received an ani-comic version of the movie that released in Japan on July 25, 2016.
Set in Gran Tesoro, an independent country chartered by the World Government, home of the world's greatest entertainment city where well-known pirates, Marines, and millionaires throughout the world gather in an "absolute sanctuary" that even the World Government can't touch.
There, the Straw Hat Pirates meet the ruler of the country, the golden emperor, Gild Tesoro, who easily wins pirates, the Marines, and even the World Government over to his side with money. He is about to take action to satisfy his bottomless ambition which may result in major changes in power relationships in the New World…
|This is an empty section. Please help the wiki by adding information to it.|
Silver Mine Arc
- Further information: Silver Mine Arc
On their way to Zou, the Straw Hat Pirates, Trafalgar D. Water Law, Kin'emon, Kanjuro, and the Barto Club are attacked by the Silver Pirate Alliance squad led by Desire, who abduct Monkey D. Luffy and Bartolomeo. The alliance imprisoned them on Silver Mine to be presented to their leader, who uses his captive as silver miners for his dealing with a powerful organization.
During a showing of their new captive, Bartolomeo brake Luffy away and the try to escape. They are followed by the Sweet Pirates, Desire pirate crew, but end up trap again in the mine with Desire. The three encounter Aveyron who chase them further into the mine where they meet a mining colony. With the help of the imprisoned miners, Luffy and Bartolomeo mange to break out of their handicaps, which prevented them from using their abilities, and revealed to Desire Bill's true intention. Aveyron catch up with the trio and after a short fight with Luffy he's defeated, and Bill decide to bury them all in the mine.
Deciding to escape the mine, Luffy and Co. start their way up to the surface but are stopped by Peseta. The group is saved by the arrival of their friends on board the Going Luffy-senpai, and Zoro easily defeat Peseta, freeing Desire crew. The group head to the ships while Luffy, Zoro, bartolomeo, Kin'emon, and Desire stay behind to say their goodbyes. They then let her stay alone to settle thing with Bill, however before Luffy and Bartolomeo can leave the island, Bill show up and is standing in their way, setting his eyes on Luffy's bounty and revealing his plans, enraging Luffy.
Luffy attacks Bill, sending him into the underground mine. Inside, Tanaka warns Bill what will happen following his defeat. Bill fearfully and frantically begins eating lots of ore in an attempt to salvage his fate. Luffy, Bartolomeo, and Desire run to shore when suddenly the ground underneath them begins erupting with molten ore, created by Bill, who uses the full extent of his ability. Bill prepare to attack with a giant molten ore, but Luffy hits him with Gomu Gomu no Grizzly Magnum, sending Bill flying into his palace. Desire notes that the molten ore Bill created is still there and is eating away at the island, so they escape on Desire's Battle Boat as the entire island sinks into the ocean.
As dusk falls, the Sweet Pirates board the Going Luffy-senpai, and Desire thanks Luffy and Bartolomeo for taking care of her. Bartolomeo invites them to join the Barto Club, but Desire declines, wanting to pursue their own dreams. The Sweet Pirates then head out to sea as the Going Luffy-senpai's sails are unfurled and the Straw Hats and Barto Club continue their journey to Zou.
Elsewhere, a Revolutionary Army ship draws near to Gran Tesoro. Koala notes that the Monster of the New World resides there, and his power is equal to that of the world nobles. Inside Gran Tesoro, Tanaka arrives and reports that Bill sank along with Silver Mine, but Tesoro is fine as he already had his fun with Bill and now was time for the real entertainment to start.
Heart of Gold
The Straw Hat Pirates meet Olga, a girl who has escaped the island Alchemi. Alchemi was known for its metal production, and for the creation of the extremely valuable Pure Gold, but the island disappeared two hundred years ago. Olga is now being pursued by Marines, interested in Pure Gold. Gild Tesoro, who controls the black market, hears of Olga and hires treasure hunter Mad Treasure to track her down. The Straw Hats join forces with Olga in search of the Pure Gold, while she plots to take advantage of them and use the treasure to become rich herself.
One Piece Film: Gold Episode 0
|Mayumi Tanaka||Monkey D. Luffy|
|Kazuya Nakai||Roronoa Zoro|
|Ikue Ōtani||Tony Tony Chopper|
|Yuriko Yamaguchi||Nico Robin|
|Kazuhiro Yamaji||Gild Tesoro|
|Kin'ya Kitaōji||Raise Max|
|Tomokazu Seki||Rob Lucci|
|Arata Furuta||Kent Beef Jr.|
|Wataru Takagi||Long Long|
|Naoto Takenaka||Double Down|
Theatrical Release Dates By Country
- United Arab Emirates July 15, 2016 (Premier)
- Japan July 23,2016
- Germany July 28,2016 (subtitled)
- Austria July 28, 2016
- Hong Kong July 28, 2016
- France July 30, 2016 (subtitled)
- Belgium July 30, 2016
- Luxembourg July 30, 2016
- Switzerland July 30, 2016
- Thailand August 25, 2016
- Singapore August 25, 2016
- Vietnam August 26, 2016
- Philippines August 31, 2016
- Indonesia September 7, 2016
- Malaysia September 8, 2016
- Italy October 27, 2016
- citation needed] [
- New Zealand November 3, 2016
- Catalonia November 4, 2016
- Spain November 4, 2016
- France Fall 2016 (Dubbed)
- Germany Fall 2016 (Dubbed)
- Canada January 10-17, 2017
- United States January 10-17, 2017
- Australia October 27, 2017
- Andorra TBA
- Lichtenstein TBA
- Monaco TBA
- Portugal TBA
- The Republic of Malta TBA
- San Marino TBA
- China TBA 
DVD Release Date
- Japan December 28, 2016
- This movie takes place after the Dressrosa Arc, as Gild Tesoro stated that Luffy had beaten Donquixote Doflamingo and Sabo has the powers of the Mera Mera no Mi. However, the movie cannot fit into the current storyline, as all of the Straw Hat Pirates are united.
- Heracles, Pandaman, Wanze, and Absalom make brief cameo appearances in this movie.
- This is the first movie to feature Koala, Spandam, Hattori, and Rob Lucci - as well as the second to feature Sabo, Donquixote Doflamingo and Akainu, as the three made appearances in Film: Z, although Sabo's and Doflamingo's were only in the credits as children.
- ↑ '劇場版 ONE PIECE FILM GOLD' - Eirin
- ↑ http://www.funimation.com/blog/2016/10/05/funimation-films-set-to-bring-one-piece-film-gold-biggest-one-piece-movie-ever-to-north-america-on-janury-10-17-2017?
- ↑ One Piece Gets New Anime Film in Summer 2016
- ↑ One Piece Film Gold Movie Opens in Japan on July 23
- ↑ https://www.amazon.co.jp/PIECE-FILM-GOLD-JUMP-BOOKS/dp/4087033988/ref=pd_sim_14_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=61-Isc4PNmL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR103%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=2GVM6GP9P5K6A9YXMQ15
- ↑ One Piece Film Gold Ad Previews Mayumi Kojima's Insert Song
- ↑ Funimation revealed the release date.
- ↑ 'One Piece Film Gold Sets Sail to the United Kingdom' - One Piece Podcast