Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
||This article is about Japanese merchandising. For some pointers about related subjects like bootlegs, Japanese version vs the world, or the Toei sticker, you can consult the Merchandise FAQ page.|
||Illustrations on this page are stock photos and aren't necessarily representative of the final products.|
The One Piece DeQue figure series were several sets issued only in Japan by Unifive during 2002 and in early 2003. It has spanned through 4 waves, 3 regular waves of about 14 figures and 2-3 secret figures each, and a special wave named ～Episode Memories～. Figures were sold at about ¥100 each.
The characteristics of this series were that figurines were only 6 cm tall and were designed to work with building block sets, for instance Lego, Bandai's Mega Bloks and the likes. Figurines had special accessories and a base. The secret figures were called Mysteries in promotional materials.
Note: DeQue was a copyright name actually used by Unifive as a global line encompassing several animated series, like One Piece and Gundam.
The 1st series was centered around Captain Morgan Arc and Buggy Arc. It featured 14 characters and 2 secrets, child Luffy and Gaimon.
This wave featured the Straw Hats as children and their mentors or loved ones through 6 sets of 2-3 characters, totalling 13 figures. Each set contained two figures and a small number of additional items, and had a special name:
- Yearning 憧れ: Luffy and Shanks. Also contained Shanks' Sabre and the Sea King Lord of the Coast.
- Bonds 絆: Nami and Bell-mère. Also contained a flintlock rifle gun, oranges and a carry picking basket.
- Pride 誇り: Usopp and Yasopp. Also contained Usopp's slingshot, Yasopp's flintlock handgun and an apple on a table.
- Promise 約束: Zoro and Kuina. Also contained three Katana swords and two training equiptments.
- Oath 誓い: Sanji and Zeff. Also contained a bag, a fish and a knife.
- Convictions 信念: Chopper and Dr. Hiluluk. Also contained Hililuk's case, Chopper's bag, a mushroom, vials and a needle.
Apart from the regular waves, Unifive had released some limited edition figures.
The famous Easter Egg character Pandaman was released in 2002 as a standalone.
Special Version Present - Luffy & Zoro SetEdit
Maybe accompanying the 1st series, Unifive released a special set of 2 characters, Luffy and Zoro, that weren't sold but only used as promotional materials. It's unknown if there were other similar special sets.
- One Piece Deque page of Toy's House (in Japanese)
- Buried Treasure of Pirates (in Chinese):