Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One Piece: Super Grand Battle! X is a Nintendo 3DS game published by Bandai and developed by Ganbarion, and it's the sequel to the Grand Battle! and Gigant Battle series. It seems to focus on the New World and more than 85 of its characters.
The game is a possible throwback to the 2D-based Grand Battle games, in which as styled akin to the Gigant Battle games, battles take place on a 2D plane with various platforms and more noticeable stage hazards. This time however, character models are in higher quality compared to the two aforementioned games, and a few more items are featured. Also, there can now be 4 players on the battlefield and several graphical changes have been made to make it distinct from the said Grand Battle games.
Each player can also choose 2 playable characters to use in a Tag Team style combat system dubbed as the Character Carnival, referencing the Pirate Alliance theme, and making it akin to Jump Super Stars and Jump Ulimate Stars (a prior Ganbarion-developed series in which One Piece characters appear in) via its Dream Combo (though they can choose to tag in normally). Both characters can use combination attacks which change depending on the characters selected. Tying into the 4 player modes, this allows up to around 8 characters total on the battlefield.
All characters can perform 5 different weak and strong attacks, as well as some possible special abilities. A total of 3 super moves can be performed, with the first two being akin to the attacks used in Grand Battle! Rush. All characters also have a reworked-classical throwback super to the Secret Attack from Grand Battle 3 onwards (especially in terms of the BGM used), but it works more as an interactive form of attack for most characters.
- Corrida Colosseum
- Roger and Whitebeard's Final Meeting place
- Fishman Island
- Thousand Sunny (Normal / Art-Art)
- "Red Dragon" Stage
- Tontatta Kingdom
- Dressrosa Palace
- Sunflower field
- Anime 15th anniversary special stage
Each Playable character has at least one Ultimate Secret Skill (akin to the aforementioned Secret Attack), which, when activated, turns the screen red:
Before the TimeskipEdit
After the TimeskipEdit
Cameo Characters Edit
- Edward Newgate and Gol D. Roger (Roger and Whitebeard's Final Meeting place Stage)
- Elizabello II and Don Chinjao (Corrida Colosseum Stage)
- Megalo (Fishman Island Stage)
- Leo (Tontatta Kingdom Stage)
- Jora (Thousand Sunny Stage)
- Pica (Dressrosa Palace)
- Burn Bazooka
- Little Dragon
- Brachio Tank V
- Yellow Great Rhinoceros Beetle
- Sabo as playable fighter.
- Nintendo characters costumes for the Straw Hat Pirates:
- Mario/Luigi costume for Luffy.
- Link costume for Zoro.
- Wii Fit Trainer costume for Nami.
- Yoshi costume for Usopp.
- Fox costume for Sanji.
- Kirby costume for Chopper.
- Samus costume for Robin.
- Donkey Kong costume for Franky.
- Marth costume for Brook.
- Roger and Whitebeard's Final Meeting place Stage resembles the same stage in One Piece: Gigant Battle! 2 New World, even with the same physical stage layout.
- This is the first video game to feature Akainu's post-timeskip appearance.
- Strangely, in the opening, he appeared with his pre-timeskip appearance.
- This is the first video game to feature the Donquixote Family members.
- After two games, Killer finally appeared in this series as a support character.
- Several characters make their in-game debut such as Zephyr and Sabo.
- Sabo is a playable character, both as "Lucy" then later his regular appearance as a secret character (but with the Mera Mera No Mi mixed in his fighting style).
- As part of Zoro's Link costume, he wields the Master Sword in his mouth as part of his Santoryu style.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 http://www.imagebam.com/image/1074aa346269293
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 Official Website: http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/opj/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 First Scan: http://i.imgur.com/nlAivd4.jpg
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/onegrand04.png
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/onegrand03.png
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/onegrand02.png
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 New Scan
- ↑ 8.00 8.01 8.02 8.03 8.04 8.05 8.06 8.07 8.08 8.09 8.10 8.11 8.12 8.13 8.14 8.15 First PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KqRQ5OQzXU
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 http://i.imgur.com/iKMapo2.jpg
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 http://www.imagebam.com/image/aeed17349545597
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab1PT7gcXzI
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 12.4 12.5
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT632b25gFU
- ↑ http://www.gamnesia.com/news/amiibo-will-unlock-tons-of-nintendo-costumes-in-a-one-piece-game-for-3ds#.VJOu1l4APC