Namakura Island has a fairly barren landscape, with dirt and grasslands and few trees. Its buildings are fairly small and run down, each based on a feudal Japanese architecture style. The island also has a large amount of rocks.
|Pekkori||??????||Sancrin ‡||?????? ‡||?????? ‡|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
The place is completely ravaged and the people there live in poverty . The turmoil of the country can be largely attributed to the Longarm Tribe. Because of this, the people decided to rely on a demon summoning ritual to solve their problems. It was during the very moment they were doing this ritual that Brook landed here after being sent flying from the Sabaody Archipelago by Kuma's Devil Fruit powers. Having landed precisely during the ritual, the Pekkori and his people believe that they've successfully summoned Satan, the "King of Demons".
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 54 Chapter 524 and Episode 421, Brook arrives in Harahetternia and is mistaken for Satan by the cultists.