NHC10 is a highly addictive stimulant drug used by Caesar Clown.
The NHC10 drug gives enjoyment to the consumer, to the point that the user gets addicted if taken regularly. If the user does not receive their standard dosage they suffer withdrawal symptoms. However, when used correctly, it can serve as medicine.
Like Energy Steroids, NHC10 causes pain as a side effect. If taken at regular intervals, the patient can become addicted to the drug.
If not taken after being addicted, the patient may begin to have withdrawal symptoms, which include pain and an increased level of aggression. After some time passes, the patient will also start to hallucinate to the point where she or he may mistake other people for other objects. Apparently these hallucinations revolve around alarming and disturbing things, like snakes, cockroaches and even zombies.
Large dosages of NHC10 can cause internal damage, which will make the consumer throw up blood and lose all body-strength to the point where the individual cannot even stand on their legs anymore. The consumer would be in severe pain and debilitated, barely being conscious.
- In reality, the intramolecular bonding of the chemical compound NHC10 is an impossibility under every circumstance (even absolute zero temperature). Inherent zero point energy would instantly cause such a molecule to dissociate completely.
- Its initials in reverse make up part of the chemical formula for methamphetamine, which is C10H15N.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 67 Chapter 665 and Episode 591, Chopper explains about the NHC10 he extracted from the children's bodies.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 68 Chapter 674 and Episode 600, The children goes berserk in tremendous pain after freeing themselves and suffering from withdrawal for so long.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 68 Chapter 675 and Episode 601, Mocha hallucinates that satyrs have a snake's head.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 69 Chapter 688 and Episode 614, Mocha ingests the poisoned candy to save her friends from it.
- Stimulant - Wikipedia article about stimulants.