Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mummy is a wrinkled man, with bandages covering the sides of his face, making an X in the middle. His head is decorated with feathers. His hands are also wrapped in bandages, and he wears a fur covering, most likely made of an animal hide.
When Cavendish fell asleep, Mummy became very scared, since he knew that Hakuba would attack.
Mummy has a sense of honor, as he choose to lay his life on the line to protect Luffy from Doflamingo long enough to buy the pirate enough time to defeat the Shichibukai.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As a sorcerer, Mummy most likely can use some form of magic (or ability that resembles it).
In the anime, he waved his hands and spoke an incantation that made two gladiators approaching him unable to breathe, incapacitating them. He has not been seen using any such ability in the manga.
Not much is known about his skills in combat, but he must be confident in his strength as he entered as a contestant at the Corrida Colosseum.
As Block D's battle royale began, Mummy was seen preparing to fight.
When twenty fighters remained, Cavendish's alter-ego Hakuba suddenly surfaced and proceeded to strike down all the remaining fighters in Block D. Mummy was hit by a blast of fire from Damask during the frenzy. Mummy then laid defeated on the arena floor.
After Doflamingo initiated his Birdcage and was nearly defeated by Luffy, Mummy and the other gladiators from the colosseum provided their aid to the Straw Hat after he became exhausted.
When the Birdcage comes closer to the central streets, Mummy and the gladiators tried to attack Doflamingo, but they were easily defeated. However, they did buy enough time for Luffy to recover, enabling him to defeat Doflamingo and bring down the Birdcage.
- Mummy vs. Corrida Colosseum Block D gladiators
- Mummy and Corrida Colosseum gladiators vs. Donquixote Doflamingo
- A mummy is a corpse that has been preserved in order to guide the recipient's soul to the afterlife, and is commonly associated with Ancient Egyptian culture.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 71 Chapter 706 (p. 11) and Episode 654.
- ↑ One-Piece.com — Mummy's profile.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 71 Chapter 706 (p. 11) and Episode 652.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 74 Chapter 733 and Episode 654.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 74 Chapter 734 and Episode 666.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 79 Chapter 786 (p. 15-16) and Episode 729, The gladiators confront Doflamingo while protecting Luffy.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 654.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 73 Chapter 722 and Episode 652.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 79 Chapter 788.