|Manga - Anime|
|Debut:||Chapter 706; Episode 652|
Mummy is a wrinkled man, with bandages covering the sides of his face, and making an X in the middle. His head is decorated with feathers. His hands are also wrapped in bandages, and he wears a fur covering, most likely made of an animal hide.
When Cavendish fell asleep, Mummy became very scared, since he knew that Hakuba would attack.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As a sorcerer, Mummy most likely can use some form of magic (or ability that resembles it).
In the anime, he waved his hands and spoke an incantation that made the two gladiators approaching him unable to breathe, incapacitating them. He has not been seen using any such ability in the manga.
Not much is known about his skills in combat, but he must be confident in his strength as he entered as a contestant at the Corrida Colosseum.
Mummy was seen carrying an axe during the Block D fight. It is unknown how skilled he is in using it.
As Block D's battle royale began, Mummy was seen preparing to fight.
When 20 fighters remained, Cavendish's alter-ego Hakuba suddenly surfaced and proceeded to strike down all the remaining fighters in Block D. Mummy was hit with a blast of fire from Damask during the frenzy. Mummy then laid defeated on the arena.
- A mummy is a corpse that has been preserved in order to guide the recipient's soul to the afterlife, and is commonly associated with Ancient Egyptian culture.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 71 Chapter 706 (p. 11) and Episode 654.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 71 Chapter 706 (p. 11) and Episode 652.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 74 Chapter 733 and Episode 654.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 One Piece Manga — Vol. 74 Chapter 734.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 654.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 73 Chapter 722 and Episode 652.