Mt. Colubo is a location on Dawn Island in the East Blue. It is a mountain behind Foosha Village and serves as the home of Curly Dadan and her gang of bandits. It is one of multiple mountains in the kingdom, as Higuma, another notorious bandit, also came from one of these mountains.
After Ace was born, Garp took Ace to Mt. Colubo to live with Dadan. Twelve years ago, after Higuma's death and Shanks's departure from Foosha Village, Garp took Luffy to Mount Colubo as well. There, Luffy, Ace and Sabo would spend their days adventuring through the mountain, fighting all sorts of beasts and growing stronger every day.
|Curly Dadan||Dogra||Magra||Portgas D. Ace ‡|
|Monkey D. Luffy ‡||Sabo ‡||Pochi ≠|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
Translation and Dub IssuesEdit
The name of Mt. Colubo was written "Mt. Colbo" on a letter sent by Sabo.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 63 Chapter 615, "Colubo" appears on a box's label.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 60 Chapter 588, Sabo sent a letter to the "Mt. Colbo".