Mt. Colubo is a location on Dawn Island in the East Blue. It is a mountain behind Foosha Village. It is the home of Curly Dadan and her gang of bandits. It is one of multiple mountains in the kingdom, as Higuma also came from one of these mountains. After Ace was born, Garp took Ace to Mt. Colubo to live with Dadan. Twelve years ago, after Higuma's death and Shanks's departure from Foosha Village, Garp took Luffy to Mount Colubo as well.
|Curly Dadan||Dogra||Magra||Portgas D. Ace ‡|
|Monkey D. Luffy ‡||Sabo ‡||Pochi ≠|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 63 Chapter 615, "Colubo" appears on a box's label.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 59 Chapter 582 and Episode 493, Mt. Colubo makes its debut.