Mororon is a slender and regal-looking woman whose light hair is gathered into a large mass on the back of her head. She wears a sash around her neck and a form-fitting, spotted, dark kaftan dress.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Mororon arrived at the Red Port to attend the Levely at Mary Geoise, and toasted her onlookers. After reaching the top of the Red Line via a bondola, Mororon made her way to the Mary Geoise castle.
The kings and queens later gathered inside the conference room to begin the Levely.
- Mororon and the Tajine kingdom seem to be inspired by Morocco. Mororon contains the first two syllables of Morocco, and Tajine is a famous Moroccan and Maghrebi dish. The kaftan Mororon wears are traditional Moroccan and Maghrebi robes.
- Morocco is famed globally for its red wine and the city Casablanca, the setting of the film of the same name. In her introduction, Mororon quotes a line from Casablanca while drinking red wine.
- Mororon wears a traditional robe called the kaftan, which Moroccan women wear on special occasions, and her bodyguards wear the djellaba, traditional clothes of Moroccan men.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 One Piece Manga — Vol. 90 Chapter 905 (p. 6), Mororon makes her debut.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 90 Chapter 906.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 90 Chapter 908.