He was a tree who came to life after having a shadow put inside of it. He had what somewhat resembled a human face, with a long nose and a big mouth. He had human hands with a pair of roots acting as legs. He had a tiny shrub near his roots.
Thriller Bark ArcEdit
Later, when the rest of the Straw Hats were exploring Thriller Bark and searching for Nami, Usopp, and Chopper, they came across him and Unigaro having drinks. Luffy grabbed him and asked him and Unigaro if they wanted to join his crew, only for MocDonald to beg to be overlooked.
He was later seen alongside Unigaro and the other zombies from the forest, cheering on the graveyard zombies as they danced.
MocDonald later reappeared as one of the zombies fleeing for their lives as an out-of-control Oars infused with Luffy's stolen shadow roamed across Thriller Bark. He, alongside Cerberus and Unigaro, were washed away by the flood that Oars caused after he jumped into the moat.
Not long after, MocDonald was seen expressing his fear when Oars began to rampage and destroy the mansion.
Concludes non-canon section.
When Oars was defeated, MocDonald was among the forest and graveyard zombies expressing their concern. However, as soon as Moriah stood back up, he and the other zombies cheered.
- His name is a pun on the name McDonald and Moku, which means tree.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 46 Chapter 445 and Episode 340, MocDonald parties with the other zombies and is seen by Nami, Usopp, and Chopper
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- ↑ One Piece Blue Deep: Characters World (p. 214), His name is revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 344, MocDonald cheers on soldier zombies.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 358, MocDonald gets washed away in the flood.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 373, The zombies are surpised at Oars' defeat.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 49 Chapter 481 and Episode 373, MocDonald's shadow is removed by Gekko Moriah, leaving him as a lifeless corpse.