|Romanized Name:||Misu Yunibāsu|
|English Name:||Miss Universe|
|Debut:||Chapter 261 cover|
|Affiliations:||Evil Black Drum Kingdom|
|Occupations:||Miss Universe; Queen|
Miss Universe is a beautiful woman who married Wapol after he became the head of his own corporation in his mini-story. Two years after that, she became the queen of Black Drum Kingdom, with Wapol being the king.
She is known for her beauty, her long dark dresses, and open laughing mouth which she holds with both of her appearances. She has light purple hair as the color scheme from One Piece Green shows. After becoming the queen, she added a dark cape with bat wings on the shoulders, a hood with a crow design, light-colored, long gloves, and an eye-mask.
Miss Universe is very shallow, since she only married Wapol for his wealth.
Wapol's Omnivorous HurrahEdit
After Wapol became successful in his toy making business and opened his own company, Miss Universe married Wapol and lived a luxurious life with him.
Two Years LaterEdit
- It is unknown whether the name "Miss Universe" is a title or her actual name.
- "Miss Universe" is an annual international beauty contest that is run by the Miss Universe organization.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 28 Chapter 261, cover story: Wapol's Omnivorous Hurrah Vol. 22, Miss Universe is introduced.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 28 Chapter 262, cover story: Wapol's Omnivorous Hurrah Vol. 23, Miss Universe and Wapol are married due to the former king's immense wealth.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 64 Chapter 635, cover story: From the Decks of the World Vol. 19, Miss Universe and Wapol are ruling over their new kingdom.