Miss Universe is a beautiful woman who married Wapol after he became the head of his own corporation in his mini-story. Two years after that, she became the queen of Black Drum Kingdom, with Wapol being the king.
She is known for her beauty, her long dark dresses, and open laughing mouth which she holds with both of her appearances. She has light purple hair as the color scheme from One Piece Green shows. After becoming the queen, she added a dark cape with bat wings on the shoulders, a hood with a crow design, light-colored, long gloves, and an eye-mask.
Nothing is known about her personality.
Sky Island SagaEdit
Wapol's Omnivorous HurrahEdit
Fishman Island SagaEdit
From the Decks of the WorldEdit
Two years later, she was still married to Wapol and they were now the king and queen of the new Evil Black Drum Kingdom, due to being rewarded by the World Nobles for their company's enormous success.
- It is unknown whether the name "Miss Universe" is a title or her actual name.
- "Miss Universe" is an annual international beauty contest that is run by the Miss Universe organization.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 28 Chapter 261, cover story: Wapol's Omnivorous Hurrah Vol. 22 and Episode 778.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 One Piece Manga — Vol. 64 Chapter 635, cover story: From the Decks of the World Vol. 19, Miss Universe and Wapol are ruling over their new kingdom.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 28 Chapters 261 and 262, cover story: Wapol's Omnivorous Hurrah Vol. 22-23 and Episode 778.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 82 Chapter 823 (p. 8) and Episode 778, Miss Universe prepares traveling to Reverie.