Miss Universe is a beautiful woman who married Wapol after he became the head of his own corporation in his mini-story. Two years after that, she became the queen of Black Drum Kingdom, with Wapol being the king.
She is known for her beauty, her long dark dresses, and open laughing mouth which she holds with both of her appearances. She has light purple hair as the color scheme from One Piece Green shows. After becoming the queen, she added a dark cape with bat wings on the shoulders, a hood with a crow design, light-colored, long gloves, and an eye-mask.
Nothing is known about her personality
Wapol's Omnivorous HurrahEdit
After Wapol became successful in his toy making business and opened his own company, Miss Universe married Wapol and lived a luxurious life with him.
From the Decks of the WorldEdit
- It is unknown whether the name "Miss Universe" is a title or her actual name.
- "Miss Universe" is an annual international beauty contest that is run by the Miss Universe organization.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 28 Chapter 261, cover story: Wapol's Omnivorous Hurrah Vol. 22 and Episode 778, Miss Universe is introduced.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 28 Chapter 262, cover story: Wapol's Omnivorous Hurrah Vol. 23 and Episode 778, Miss Universe and Wapol are married due to the former king's immense wealth.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 64 Chapter 635, cover story: From the Decks of the World Vol. 19, Miss Universe and Wapol are ruling over their new kingdom.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 82 Chapter 823 (p. 8) and Episode 778, Miss Universe prepares traveling to Reverie.