|Manga - Anime|
|Debut:||Chapter 533; Episode 434|
|Affiliations:||Impel Down; World Government;|
|Japanese VA:||Takahiro Fujimoto|
Stuck in his Zoan form, Minozebra is a large bipedal zebra with a human abdomen, in pants. He has a runny nose and large lips like every other Jailer Beast. Also he has long elegant hair. Unlike the other Jailer Beasts, Minozebra has bored looking eyes instead of cutesy ones. He wields a long spiked ball mace.
Minozebra is described as very shy. Regardless however, he is a brutal beast who regularly tortures the prisoners of Impel Down.
He acknowledges Sadi-chan's superiority in battle, even fearing her when she got angry over his failure.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As one of the Jailer Beasts of Impel Down under Sadi-chan, Minozebra is in charge of torturing and maintaining various prisoners.
He fights with a mace with spikes all around the iron ball at the end of the rod.
He has eaten an as-of-yet unnamed Zoan type Devil Fruit that made him permanently become a zebra. Because he is an "Awakened Zoan", he is able to recover rapidly even after suffering high amounts of damage.
Impel Down ArcEdit
Minozebra was first seen batting a prisoner into the boiling blood pot. During the breakout, the Minozebra was called to Level 4 to try stop the riot that had started to take place, due to Luffy and Ivankov. However, Crocodile put an end to the Minozebra's rampage by sending him flying with a Sables attack. After Sadi-chan recovers from her fight with Ivankov, she whips the Minozebra and other Jailer Beasts and orders them to go to Level 1. They arrive in time to attack Buggy's group, but are later defeated again by Luffy and Jinbe.
Two Years LaterEdit
After the timeskip, Minozebra is seen with the other Jailer Beasts with their new member: Minochihuahua.
Anime and Manga DifferencesEdit
In the manga, Minozebra's weapon is a giant spiked mace, in the anime the spikes are replaced by small bumps around the mace instead. This is due to the spikes being related to the theme of torture.
- Minozebra, Minokoala, and Minorhinoceros vs. Monkey D. Luffy, Crocodile, and Jinbe (Level 4)
- Jailer Beasts vs. Monkey D. Luffy, Crocodile and Jinbe (Level 1)
- Like the other Jailer Beasts, Minozebra's name is a combination of an animal and Mino.
- ↑ One Piece Blue Deep: Characters World (p. 17), Minozebra's birthday is given.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 56 Chapter 544 (p. 11) and Episode 447, Crocodile explains that the Jailer Beasts of Impel Down are "awakened" Zoans.
- Zebra — Wikipedia article about zebras.