- Chapter 730: "Three Cards"
- Doflamingo lies to the shocked citizens that witnessed him shooting Law, telling them that Law was actually responsible for the morning's fake news about Doflamingo leaving the throne. When asked by Luffy what is he doing with his ally, Doflamingo responds that Law was originally his subordinate and that it was his responsibility to "educate" him.
- Zoro and Kin'emon attempt to save Law but, before the Marines make a move to stop them, Admiral Fujitora appears, blocks Zoro's sword and sends him underground, using his ability. Luffy tries to help, but is blocked by the Colosseum's bars, which are made of Kairoseki. The rest of the crew, who were listening to the events, are shocked to learn that Doflamingo has an admiral on his side. Fujitora and Doflamingo pick up Law and head for the palace, in order to finish their conversation. Zoro tells Luffy to find a way out, as they try to outrun the Marines.
- At that point, Sanji's group is attacked by what appears to be a singing ship, which belongs to the Yonko Big Mom. On the ship are Tamago and Pekoms, who reveal that their goal is Caesar Clown.
- The Straw Hats realize they have to keep their new enemies away from Dressrosa if they want to destroy the factory. Luffy gives the order for the Sunny to head to Zo, Sanji asks permission to return fire to the Yonko's ship and Franky leads the way for the factory destruction team. Finally, Luffy states in anger that they will head to the palace to save Law and defeat Doflamingo. Read more
- Episode 623: ""It's Time to Say Goodbye - Leaving Punk Hazard!"
- Luffy, the crew, and the kids are all having fun while Law and Smoker talk. Law thinks back to when their alliance was formed, and they agreed to target Kaido of the Yonko first. When Luffy says he plans to defeat all of the Yonko, Law tells him not to take them lightly, and that the chances of their plan to defeat Kaido succeeding are slim.
- After the feast the Straw Hats are about to set sail and leave. While they are seeing the kids off, the G-5 Marines start insulting them and they put up a barricade so the children cannot see them. The children are crying and are sad as they remember how the Straw Hats helped, and they want to say good-bye. The Marines continue to insult them and say that Pirates are evil and the Marines are justice. The children keep on crying until Tashigi reprimands her subordinates, telling them to stop insulting the pirates, but they say that if they stop they will start to like them and then they start crying as well. Tashigi starts to laugh. Law and the Straw Hats start to head to the Thousand Sunny, and Zoro asks why Law is going with them, and Usopp tells him that Luffy got them into more trouble.
- Doflamingo is seen flying, but notes that the "sky road" has ended. He sees the life raft from his tanker, with Baby 5 and Buffalo's severed heads on it and a Den Den Mushi that resembles Law. Law tells him that they have Caesar and says that since he cannot produce SMILE anymore his business partner Kaido will get angry and Doflamingo will be killed. Doflamingo tries to negotiate with Law, but Law says that there is only one thing he can do: resign from being a Shichibukai. Law says that if it is not in the paper by tomorrow morning he will not give back Caesar then hangs up. Doflamingo seethes with rage, and curses Law. Read more