|The following article has no references to the official sources.|
|Long Ring Long Land|
|Romanized Name:||Ronguringu Rongurando|
|Official English Name:||Long Ring Long Land|
|Debut:||Chapter 304; Episode 207|
|Region:||First half of the Grand Line|
The Long Ring Long Land is a chain of ten islands in a ring shape, with a path between the islands that surfaces once every year. Because the ten islands of the archipelago are actually linked as one giant island, an Eternal Pose cannot be used to get from one of the island to another.
List of AnimalsEdit
The animals that live here are unique in that they are all longer than normal in some way, such as tall horse with a long neck.
- Bear: tall bears that walk on two legs with human toes, making them easy to be mistaken for humans. (Later revealed to be an easter egg on the alternate front cover of Volume 52.)
- Snow Leopaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard: has a wider face rather than a longer body.
|Tonjit||Shelly||Master of the Waters|
|Tonjit's Granddaughter||Tonjit's Grandson||Rittonto ≠|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- According to Tonjit, the reason for all the animals grow so long is because they are able to live freely without feeling any restraint (mentally and physically) on the great wide plains of this island.
- This is the first and, so far, the only canon island that the Straw Hats visited without prior knowledge of the name (not including the islands they were blasted to by Kuma). The same could be said about Drum Island, except Wapol confirmed the name before they reached the island, though they weren't aware of it at the time.