|The following article has no references to the official sources.|
|Long Ring Long Land|
|Romanized Name:||Ronguringu Rongurando|
|English Name:||Long Ring Long Land|
|Debut:||Chapter 304; Episode 207|
|Region:||First half of the Grand Line|
Long Ring Long Land is an archipelago in Paradise. It is a chain of ten islands in a ring shape, with a path between the islands that surfaces once every year. The animals that live here are unique in that they are all longer than normal in some way, such as tall horse with a long neck. This is the location of the Long Ring Long Land Arc, and the seventh island visited by the Straw Hat Pirates on the Grand Line.
List of AnimalsEdit
- Bear: tall yellow bears that walk on two legs with human toes, making them mistaken as humans.
- Stork: giant white storks with a low sound.
- Snow Leopard
|Tonjit||Shelly||Master of the Waters|
|Tonjit's Granddaughter||Tonjit's Grandson||Rittonto ≠|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- According to Tonjit, the reason all the animals grow so long is because the plains are so wide that they feel the need to stretch out.
- This is the first and, so far, the only canon island that the Straw Hats visited without prior knowledge of the name (not including the islands they were blasted to by Kuma). The same could be said about Drum Island, except Wapol confirmed the name before they reached the island, though they weren't aware of it at the time.