Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Longleg Tribe are a tribe in the world of One Piece. They are first mentioned in the list of slave prices that Duval gives to Sanji. The only known members of this tribe shown so far are Baron Tamago and Blue Gilly.
As their name suggests, they are a race of very long-legged individuals and because of this they are very tall and outsize the average human greatly (although they are nowhere near as tall as giants).
The incredible long legs of the Longleg tribe endows them with not only height but incredible leg strength as well, and those that are hit by the legs of a Longleg fighter consider them to be like metal whips.
As acknowledged by fighters in the Corrida Colosseum, the legs are the most important part of the tribe's fighting form. Therefore, aiming for them seems to be their most vulnerable weakness. However, due to the speed a trained Longleg fighter can move their legs at, landing just a single blow is not always possible to do.
Members of the Longleg TribeEdit
- They appear to be based on Japanese legendary creature called a Ashinaga-jin (足長人?), whose most notable characteristic is their long legs. They are half of a pair called Ashinaga-tenaga (足長手長? "Long Legs Long Arms"), the other being the Tenaga-jin (手長人?), which the Longarm Tribe is based on.
- Unlike their counterpart, the Longarm Tribe, the Longleg Tribe only has one joint in its characteristic long limbs.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 51 Chapter 501 and Episode 395, new tribes revealed by auction house price list.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 82 Chapter 827 (p. 5).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 847, Big Mom first mentions longlimbs.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 71 Chapter 707 and Episode 637, the legs of a Longleg Tribe member are noted to be the main point in strength and weakness.