The Longleg Tribe are a tribe in the world of One Piece. They are first mentioned in the list of slave prices that Duval gives to Sanji. The only known members of this tribe shown so far are Baron Tamago and Blue Gilly, along with Charlotte Smoothie who is half-human.
As their name suggests, they are a race of very long-legged individuals and because of this they are very tall and outsize the average human greatly (although they are nowhere near as tall as giants).
|Tamago||Blue Gilly||Charlotte Smoothie *||??????|
Longlegs and longarms appear to maintain hostile relations, spanning a conflict that's been going for over a thousand years. However, not all longlegs and longarms are antagonistic with each other, with examples of interracial cooperation existing such as the Longlimb Humans and XXX Gym Martial Arts Alliance, which includes both Ideo and Blue Gilly.
Aside from their long legs, they are otherwise similar to normal humans.
A longleg tribe member can breed with other races in the One Piece world, such as humans and longarms.
Crossbreeds between humans and longlegs look indistinguishable from full-blooded longlegs, and they can make full use of their fighting styles and advantages.
- A Longleg-Human hybrid, such as Charlotte Smoothie.
- A Longleg-Longarm hybrid, better known as Longlimb Humans.
The incredible long legs of the Longleg tribe endows them with not only height but incredible leg strength as well, and those that are hit by the legs of a Longleg fighter consider them to be like metal whips.
As acknowledged by fighters in the Corrida Colosseum, the legs are the most important part of the tribe's fighting form. Therefore, aiming for them seems to be their most vulnerable weakness. However, due to the speed a trained Longleg fighter can move their legs at, landing just a single blow is not always possible to do.
As seen with giants and tall humans, weapons wielded by members of their tribe are often scaled to their long leg proportions.
According to Oda, Longleg Tribe members have self-confidence in their beautiful and long legs. Over time they have taken to exposing their longlegs to show off the tattoos they often adorn their longlegs with. However, Tamago doesn't abide to this fashion. 
- They appear to be based on Japanese legendary creature called a Ashinaga-jin (足長人?), whose most notable characteristic is their long legs. They are half of a pair called Ashinaga-tenaga (足長手長? "Long Legs Long Arms"), the other being the Tenaga-jin (手長人?), which the Longarm Tribe is based on.
- Unlike their counterpart, the Longarm Tribe, the Longleg Tribe only has one joint in its characteristic long limbs.
- The first known appearance of a Longleg Tribe woman happens briefly in Chapter 827, 4th page, 3rd panel.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 51 Chapter 501 and Episode 395, new tribes revealed by auction house price list.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 813, Smoothie walks beside Tamago.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 82 Chapter 827 (p. 5).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 71 Chapter 707 and Episode 637, the legs of a Longleg Tribe member are noted to be the main point in strength and weakness.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 86, Fan question: Are tattoos on legs a fashion among long legs? .