The Koro Koro no Mi is a non-canon Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to turn their hands and feet into wheels, making them a Rail Car Human (トロッコ人間 Torokko Ningen?) It was eaten by Aveyron.
- "Koro Koro" is the Japanese onomatopoeia for something rolling.
- In the FUNimation Entertainment sub, it is called the Roll-Roll Fruit.
Strengths and WeaknessesEdit
The fruit allows the user to spin their wheels at will, allowing them to roll at high speeds and attack people by running into them. The wheels also attach to train tracks, allowing the user to roll on tracks in any location, and they can even keep rolling with only two wheels on the track, allowing them to use their hands to attack. They can also use their wheels to spin other objects such as drills.
Due to the high speeds the user can roll at, it is very difficult for them to stop, so they are punished if they miss a high-speed attack. The inability to easily brake also prevents them from stopping at cutoff tracks, causing them to fly into the air. Other than that, the user is affected by the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.
Aveyron has his fruit constantly activated, using it to get around the underground mines in Silver Mine. He keeps various weapons such as bombs and a drill inside a compartment on his back, and uses them in conjunction with his power. He also attacks people by ramming into them at high speeds.
- Bakudan Ame (爆弾雨 Bakudan Ame?, literally meaning "Rain of Bombs"): While rolling on the tracks with his feet turned to wheels, Aveyron pulls out a large amounts of explosives from the compartment on his back, and tosses them forward, raining explosions around his targets in front. This was first used against Monkey D. Luffy, Bartolomeo and Desire.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 747, Aveyron activates his Koro Koro no Mi powers.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 One Piece Anime — Episode 748, Aveyron reveals that he ate the Koro Koro no Mi.