The country resembles an ancient Chinese city with buildings characterized by Chinese style architecture. It also has several tall rock spires around the city.
The country was in the middle of a war with another country. They were having trouble because their enemy was being supplied with weapons provided by the Donquixote Pirates. The king entrusted the Happo Navy to put an end to the supply of weapons going to the enemy.
Whole Cake Island ArcEdit
After the Donquixote Pirates were brought down, the war involving the Kano Country ended. Bothered by the fact that Chinjao and the recently appointed Don Sai would be unable to attend, its ruler prepared to attend Reverie.
The Stories of the Self-Proclaimed Straw Hat Grand FleetEdit
Translation and Dub IssuesEdit
- Ka no Kuni (花ノ国?) literally translates to "Country of Flower".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 82 Chapter 823 (p. 8) and Episode 777, Wano Country is seen for the first time.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 71 Chapter 704 (p. 5) and Episode 633, Wano Country is the homeland of the Chinjao Family.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 73 Chapter 726 (p. 7) and Episode 658, The true reason for the Happo Navy in Dressrosa is revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 877, cover story: The Stories of the Self-Proclaimed Straw Hat Grand Fleet Vol. 12.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 879, cover story: The Stories of the Self-Proclaimed Straw Hat Grand Fleet Vol. 13.