- "Jara Jara" is a Japanese onomatopoeia for the jangling of metal, such as chains.
Strengths and WeaknessesEdit
The chains granted by the fruit can be used as powerful blunt weapons, should the user be able to wield them effectively. The chains can also be used as a sort of armor for self-defense. The user is also capable of tying things up with the chains, and tightening the chains telekinetically (the chains he does this with glow red). The ends of the chains can be made sharp, allowing the user to stab opponents and latch onto faraway surfaces. The user can make the chains various sizes from being the size of a average chains to being large enough to act like a bridge. 
Although the chains are strong, they can be broken with sufficient force. Otherwise, the user is affected by the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.
Mad Treasure uses this fruit in combat, attacking people in a variety of ways. He also uses it to chain people up and capture them, and can crush them with the chains. His chains can also come in alternative forms, such as accessories like necklaces, sashes, and collars, which he use to make people do what he wants by tightening them. The can also have different kinds of ends, such as large claw-anchors to latch onto things or weights increase the power of their strikes.
- Mad Anchor (マッド・アンカー Maddo Ankā?): Treasure shoots several chains at another ship and binds it to his, allowing him and his allies to cross the chains from their ship to the other.
- Chain Hammer (チェーン・ハンマー Chēn Hanmā?): Treasure wraps chains around his arms and fists, giving his punches more power.
- Chain Lock (チェーン・ロック Chēn Rokku?): Treasure wraps chains around a target, preventing them from moving.
- Mad Chain (マッド・チェーン Maddo Chēn?): Treasure shoots a large amount of chains at his opponent so that they are struck by the tips of the chains.
- Gigantea (ジガンティア Jigantia?, literally meaning "Gigantea"): Treasure wraps chains around his entire body, giving him a durable armor, similar to a mammillaria gigantea.
- ↑ Weekly Shonen Jump 2016 Issue 25 — promotional material for One Piece: Heart of Gold and Treasure Max.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Heart of Gold