The Iro Iro no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create paint to camouflage or disguise people and objects, making the user a Camouflage Human (カモフラージュ人間 Kamofurāju Ningen?). It was eaten by Psycho P.
- "Iro" (色?) means "color" in Japanese.
- "Iroiro" (色色?) means "various" in Japanese.
- The FUNimation dub names this fruit as the Color-Color Fruit, a reference to how the user changes their color for disguise.
Strengths and WeaknessesEdit
The main strength of this fruit is the ability to camouflage anything, rendering it nearly invisible to the eye. It can be used to engage sneak attacks and aid the user in battle by rendering their opponent unable to see them. The camouflage paint works on objects as big as large ships.
The fruit is also capable of disguising people as others, but the disguises are so poor that they only work on people of low intelligence. The camouflaging also does not work against Kenbunshoku Haki users and people who have trained to counteract invisible opponents. In order to use the paint, the user seems to require to store it in spray cans beforehand. Otherwise, the user is affected by the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.
Psycho P uses the fruit to camouflage the Shark Emeralda, allowing his crew to stage surprise attacks. He also camouflages himself in his crewmates when necessary, allowing them to come in by surprise at the right time. He also camouflages himself during battle in order to confuse enemies and take them by surprise.
- Camouflapaint (?): Psycho P sprays paint on his intended target, which makes them blend in with their environment.
- Copy Paint (?): Psycho P sprays paint on the face of his target, giving them the appearance of another person. However, the disguise is highly abstract and barely resembles the original person's face, and the targets' bodies are unchanged, meaning very few people will be fooled by the disguise.
- This fruit is very similar to Absalom's Suke Suke no Mi, but this fruit relies on paint to work instead of a touch and also does not turn objects completely invisible.