|Manga - Anime|
|English Name:||Dog Penguin|
|Debut:||Chapter 451; Episode 345|
|Japanese VA:||Hiroaki Hirata|
|Funi English VA:||Eric Vale|
Inuppe is a wild zombie with a stitched up penguin body that has a bull dog's face sewed to its body. His facial features include his left eye shut closed, reminiscent of how its shadow's original owner never had his left seen (at least until the timeskip). It appears to be wearing a beach ball-style hat above its head and a bow tie on his chest. He has dog ears, but they are black like penguin feathers. He has short flippers and tiny penguin feet.
Inuppe had the same personality and attributes as Sanji (even having his left eye closed, which is the eye Sanji used to hide at the time with his hair).
He later became more appropriate for a Thriller Bark zombie, following the orders of his assigned master without question (in his case, Perona, and then later Hogback), evident when he overwhelmed Nico Robin in an unseen fight (at least in the manga) - something that the real Sanji would never have done.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Unfortunately, since Sanji's wanted poster does not look like Sanji, Moriah and his minions took Sanji's identity for granted. They even mistook him as having no bounty at all. As a result, Sanji's shadow was not given a strong zombie body and as a counterpart was not included in the zombie general ranks, his combat abilities though were praised by other zombies to be on par with the zombie generals. He uses Sanji's fighting style, and despite the fact that his body probably limits the effectiveness of the borrowed strength from the latter, Inuppe was still powerful enough to soundly best both Chopper and Robin, especially considering that both Straw Hats in question were skilled Devil Fruit users, though this is debatable, since he attacked the Straw Hats while in tandem with Jigoro at the time.
Upon seeing Nami in danger, he deliberately stopped the other zombie animals from harming her. He stated that even if it would disobey his master, he would not allow a woman to be harmed. His strength in defending Nami from the other zombie animals was apparently so great that they started to compare him with the Zombie Generals. The newcomer, despite his efforts, was defeated by Absalom.
Even though no ego was left, he still could not get along with Jigoro, who had Zoro's shadow. They got in a fight over orders. Hogback unintentionally ordered both to jump out of the building, which they both did.
- Inuppe vs. Zombies
- Inuppe vs. Lola
- Inuppe vs. Absalom
- Inuppe Hogback, Victoria Cindry, Jigoro vs. Tony Tony Chopper & Nico Robin
- Inuppe vs. Jigoro
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 47 Chapter 451 and Episode 345, Inuppe debuts.
- ↑ One Piece Manga - Vol. 48 Characters summary, Inuppe's name revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 47 Chapter 453 and Episode 347, Inuppe complains about how weak his body is.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 47 Chapter 453 and Episode 347, Inuppe's strength is commented on by one of Perona's wild zombies.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 47 Chapter 453 and Episode 347, Inuppe is defeated by Absalom.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 48 Chapter 468 and Episode 363, Inuppe jumps out of the tower with Jigoro.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 49 Chapter 481 and Episode 373, Moriah uses Shadow Asgard, gathering all of the shadows animating his zombies and implanting them in himself.
External Links Edit