Ham Burger is an older man with a long face and a square-shaped jawline. He has short black hair and a spiky beard, as well as a pronounced nose and eyebrows. He wears a dark suit jacket whose bottom sticks in various directions, and underneath wears a light frilly shirt with a bow tie. He also wears dark pants and a light top hat with stars on it.
Ham Burger appears to be a man of conviction, as even though he walks slowly, he has stated that he has never turned around.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Ham Burger arrived at the Red Port to attend the Levely at Mary Geoise. When going up the Bondolas, Sterry claimed he saw a giant in the Red Line's wall, but Ham Burger believed he was hallucinating. Ham Burger and the Levely participants with him later reached the top of the Red Line and they made their way to the Mary Geoise castle.
The royals eventually gathered inside the conference room, and Burger, having been appointed the chairman, called everyone to order as the Levely began.
- Ham Burger's appearance is likely inspired by United States' sixteenth president Abraham Lincoln. His face, star-covered top hat, bow tie, and jacket also resemble the American symbol Uncle Sam.
- Hamburgers and other fast food items are commonly associated with the United States, fitting with the name of Ballywood Kingdom, which is possibly named after Hollywood.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 82 Chapter 823 (p. 8) and Episode 777, Ham Burger makes his debut.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 One Piece Manga — Vol. 90 Chapter 905 (p. 6), Ham Burger is introduced.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 90, https://one-piece.com/special/sbs/detail/9.html
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 90 Chapter 905 (p. 6, 16).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 90 Chapter 906.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 90 Chapter 908.