Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
They are relatively small zombies and they are all roughly the same size as Chopper when he is when using his Brain Point. Gyoro is the zombie that looks like a one-eyed samurai with an ovular head. Nin is the pinkish-red zombie archer with a triangular head. Bao is the yellow zombie that looks like some sort of super hero with a bucket shaped head.
They all seem to be very scared of Gekko Moriah, but are still loyal to him, as they told him when the Mysterious Three arrived.
Abilities and PowersEdit
They have not been shown fighting, but they presumably have the strength of an average zombie.
Thriller Bark ArcEdit
They reported to Moriah, with Nin shooting one of Moriah's snot bubbles to wake him up. They later reported the arrival of the Mysterious Three when they arrived as per Moriah's request. After extracting Luffy's shadow, they were then ordered to open the way to Oars by Moriah. They then accompanied their master to the 900th zombie.
Their shadows have been taken from them like the other zombies to upgrade Moriah.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 46 Chapter 449 and Episode 343, Gyoro, Nin, and Bao report to Moriah.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 50 Chapter 486 and Episode 378, Which is Gyoro, Nin, and Bao among the three errand zombies of Moriah is identified in a speech bubble.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 47 Chapter 455 and Episode 349, Gyoro, Nin, and Bao report the arrival of Hogback, Absalom, and Perona to Moriah.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 47 Chapter 456 and Episode 350, Gyoro, Nin, and Bao are ordered to open the way to Oars.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 49 Chapter 481 and Episode 373, All of the shadows animating all of the zombies are sucked out of them and into Moriah.