The Gold Island is the island where Woonan lived and died. Woonan was famed to have hidden all of his treasures there but in fact he returned all the gold he stole to its original owners before passing away.
Gold Island is small and relatively uninhabited with no known civilizations or communities found native to the island. It is mostly covered in normal deciduous greenery and some rocky areas. Other than its few landmarks, there is nothing remarkable about Gold Island's structure.
InhabitantsEditThe only inhabitants of the island were Woonan and Ganzo when they were kids.
|Woonan †||Ganzo ‡|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ↑ ONE PIECE.com, synopsis for the first movie.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 One Piece Movie 1, Gold Island is revealed to be the legendary place where Woonan hid his treasures.