|The following article has no references to the official sources.|
Divine Soldiers (50)
|Commander Yama||Lieutenant Hotori||Lieutenant Kotori||Divine Soldiers|
Divine Squad (650)
|Super-Express Speedy Shrimp|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- God Enel: Defeated by Monkey D. Luffy, escaped Skypiea, headed to the Moon
- Priest Ohm: Defeated by Roronoa Zoro, rounded up and banished to a desert cloud
- Priest Satori: Defeated by Luffy and Sanji, rounded up and banished to a desert cloud
- Priest Shura: Defeated by Wiper, rounded up and banished to a desert cloud
- Priest Gedatsu: Defeated by Tony Tony Chopper, fell down into the Blue Sea
- Holy: "Defeated" by himself and Zoro
- Fuza: Escaped by flying into the skies
- Head Enforcer Yama: Defeated by Nico Robin, rounded up and banished to a desert cloud
- Enforcers Hotori and Kotori: Defeated by Gan Fall and Nami, unknown
- Other Enforcers: Returned to being under Gan Fall's control
- White Berets Captain McKinley: Returned to being under Gan Fall's control
- Other White Berets: Returned to being under Gan Fall's control
Priests (神官 Shinkan?, "God's Officers"), referred to as Vassals in the 4Kids dub (or in One Piece: Pirates Carnival), Kami's Vassals in the Viz Manga and Sky Knights in FUNimations' edited dub, are the four men who serve under Enel. They are his strongest followers and, short of Enel himself, the greatest threat to the Straw Hat Pirates during the Skypiea Arc. Each have their own unique Dial-based weapons. All of them can use Mantra to predict what his opponents will do before they attack, and dodge them effectively. They first appeared in Chapter 254 and Episode 167. The four Priests are:
- Ohm (Priest of the Ordeal of Iron). He has a battle pet Holy.
- Satori (Priest of the Ordeal of Balls)
- Gedatsu (Priest of the Ordeal of Swamp)
- Shura (Priest of the Ordeal of String). He has a battle pet Fuza the Bird.
Other than the priests, Enel has 50 warriors called the Divine Soldiers (神兵 Shinpei?) to fight for him. Yama is the leader, while Hotori and Kotori are lieutenants of the group. They have strange pendent organs on both sides of the head and horns. The Enforcers all act like goats, as in they bleat out words when they talk. Each of them is armed with an Axe Dial, which fires out an invisible blade to attack enemies, and each wear a Jet Ski, which allows them to travel through the clouds.
The White Berets (ホワイトベレー Howaito Berē?) are similar to the police of the Blue Seas. They enforce the rules of Skypiea under Enel's rule, but in truth they despise him and only obey him for the sake of the Skypiea's citizens; upon realizing his intention of killing everyone in Skypiea, the police force turned against him. The White Berets are led by McKinley.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 32 Chapter 300 (p. 10) and Episode 193, A Shandia states that "God's army is gone".
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 28 Chapter 257 and Episode 169, the differences between the original and the translated version.