|The following article has no references to the official sources.|
The Goa Kingdom is located on Dawn Island. It first appeared in a flashback.
The Goa Kingdom's symbol is a daisy with three feathers. Many nobles wear it somewhere and it can also be found on the police hats. A stylized form is also present on the high town walls.
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
This capital of the kingdom sits on the ocean-side, it is surrounded by tall walls. Gray Terminal lies just outside of the Great Gate and the kingdom itself is surrounded by the Mt. Colubo. The trash collected in the kingdom is dumped into the Gray Terminal.
- Royal Palace
- High Town
- Town Center
- Edge Town
- Great Gate
Twelve years ago, Luffy, Sabo, and Ace often came here to eat and would run away without paying. They would often run through the street to avoid authorities. Sabo himself was born in and comes from this kingdom. Eventually, the kingdom decided to burn down Gray Terminal in order to impress the approaching World Noble to increase their own social status. After the time skip Stelly is now married to Sally Nantucket and is the king of Goa Kingdom. Goa Kingdom is to be represented at the reverie.
- Dragon once referred to the Goa Kingdom's burning of the Grey Terminal as "A miniature blueprint for this world's future".
- Dragon admitted to having been born in the Goa Kingdom.
- It shares part of its name with a state in India.
- Most nobles in Goa have an "ugly" appearance, probably to underline their ugly personalities and overall-character.
- According to Luffy and Sabo, Dressrosa is similar to the Goa Kingdom, as both nations function through extreme class separation and discrimination caused by the royal families and nobles.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 73 Chapter 726 (p. 13) and Episode 657.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 74 Chapter 735 (p. 3).