Momousagi is a slender young woman with long, curly, black hair. She wears lipstick, a pink Marine shirt with a frilled collar, a Marine jacket, and black heels. She posesses a black spider tattoo on her left thigh.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As a vice admiral, Momousagi is capable of using Haki, and has command over lower ranking soldiers. She is strong enough to be a candidate to become an admiral, despite ultimately not being selected.
Momousagi wields a sword called Konpira.
During the timeskip, Momousagi was considered as a candidate to become one of the new admirals. However, she did not make the cut, as Issho and Ryokugyu attained the positions instead. Chaton asked her out 100 times, but she rejected him each time.
One Piece Film: GoldEdit
Momousagi is set to appear in the film.
- She was created and named by a fan who said that she was an admiral. But since all positions of admiral had been filled, Oda made her a vice admiral instead. Oda also designed her appearance which, like the admirals, is based on a Japanese actor. In this case, Michiyo Kogure.
- Although she wasn't made admiral, her name follows the scheme of the admirals' code-names being a color and an animal. Momousagi (桃兎?) literally means "peach rabbit" or "peach hare", and the Japanese word for pink is momo-iro (桃色 peach color?).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 74, Momosagi is introduced.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Anime Expo 2016 http://i.imgur.com/r22XO3G.jpg
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One Piece Volume 777
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 60 Chapter 594 (p. 7) and Episode 511, Dr. Fishbonen states Haki is a power all vice admirals use.