According to Mr. 3 they terrorized the sea. As seen in flashbacks, they used two enormous Viking-style ships. One day Dorry and Brogy hunted down and killed two Sea Kings, which proved to be of equal size. Yuki, a little girl, asked them which Sea King was bigger, leading to an argument between the leaders.
The rest of the crew returned to Elbaf, leaving the captains to fight it out on Little Garden. After fifty years, Oimo and Kashi tried to return for them but were captured by the Marines and tricked into the service of the World Government. Eventually, they were told the truth by Usopp, who had met with the two captains earlier, and the two immediately defected from their deceivers and escaped. They returned to Elbaf, knowing that their captains were still fighting.
At some point, Hajrudin banded with four other giants in the hope of reviving the crew. After the battle on Dressrosa, he asked if the fledgling crew could become subordinates of the Straw Hat Pirates. Although Luffy refused, he nevertheless accepted them as comrades and friends, to which Hajrudin and the others drank to.
So far Dorry and Brogy were introduced during the Little Garden Arc. Two of the crew Oimo and Kashi were introduced in the Enies Lobby Arc. An additional member Blyue was introduced in the Round the Land video game.
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 15 Chapter 129 and Episode 78, The original Giant Warrior Pirates are seen.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 80 Chapter 799, Hajrudin asked to become a subordinate under Luffy on behalf on the to-be Giant Warrior Pirates.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 80 Chapter 800, Hajrudin and the other six representatives drank to Luffy.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 80 Chapter 803 (p. 11), Hajrudin leave the Dispatch Society