Farul is a big white horse, almost three heads taller than Cavendish. It sports a long black mane and a saddle that allows Cavendish to ride on it. There is a loud-speaker made of a Sound Dial on the side of its saddle that Cavendish uses.
Little is known about Farul's personality, but it has been shown to listen to and respect Cavendish as its master.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Farul has shown immense horsepower and leaping agility. He was able to easily carry his master, Kyros, Luffy, and Law without tiring while leaping up the highly complex terrain of the New King's Plateau.
Cavendish was seen riding on Farul again when he accompanied Luffy, Zoro, Law, and some of the Corrida Colosseum fighters to fight against the Donquixote Pirates. Later on, it was seen carrying Cavendish to the first level of the King's Plateau.
Three days after the battle with Doflamingo, Farul was shown to have recovered. After the Marines were mobilized to pursue the Straw Hats and their allies, Cavendish rode on Farul once again as he and the other gladiators assisted the Straw Hats in their escape.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 73 Chapter 722 and Episode 652.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 634, Farul makes a cameo in a flashback of Cavendish's history.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 82, Farul is seen as a foal with a young Cavendish
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 75 Chapter 748 (p. 12-13) and Episode 684, Farul and Cavendish join up with Luffy.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 75 Chapter 750 (p. 15-16) and Episode 687, Farul and Cavendish reach the first level.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 76 Chapter 756.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 80 Chapter 797.