|The following article has no references to the official sources.|
Farafra is a large man with tan skin, and long unkempt hair, that is black in the anime. He wears a striped black and green military shirt, and a sash. He also sports a blueish-grey turban. He lost his right shoulder while fighting for the rebels. His character also resembles a hippo, having a flat nose and two teeth that stick out of his lower jaw.
He was a loyal member of the Rebel army in Alabasta, willing to lose part of his arm for the cause. He also seems to be good friends with Kohza and Erik. After the timeskip, Farafra appears to still be close with Khoza, who now works for the kingdom.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Due to fighting alongside Kohza in the Rebel Army, Farafra can be assumed to be a capable soldier. He also possesses great endurance, as losing part of his arm and shoulder didn't seem to cause him much discomfort.
Fishman Island SagaEdit
From the Decks of the WorldEdit
He stood next to Kohza, who had become the environmental minister of the kingdom of Alabasta.
- His name possibly comes from the Egyptian oasis Farafra.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 19 Chapter 167 (p. 6-9) and Episode 105.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 65 Chapter 638, cover story: From the Decks of the World Vol. 22.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 18 Chapter 163 (p. 19) and Episode 100.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 18 Chapter 164 (p. 2-4) and Episode 100.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 19 Chapter 172 (p. 9) and Episode 107.