Eyelashes is a light brown camel who wears a bridle and saddle. His saddle is square shaped, with a fur seat. Under the seat is a purple blanket, with a yellow stripe with an orange diamond pattern on it. There is also a silver seat with an orange cloth on it. Eyelashes has noticeable eyelashes on the bottom of his eyes, which he is named after.
After the timeskip, Eyelashes appears to wear a sort of tufted metal helmet.
When later found again in the desert by the Straw Hats, he would only let Nami and Vivi ride. Out of admiration, Nami named him "Eyelashes" but he refused to let anyone else on, prompting the rest of the crew to beat him up and label him as a "Pervy Camel" (or "ero-camel", because he only let the two women ride). The crew only knew of that because of Chopper's translation.
He disguised himself as Vivi by riding a Super Spot-Billed Duck and wearing a white cape. He was paired up with Usopp and got chased by Mr. 2. He was as weak as Usopp since Mr. 2 only needed one second for each of them.
Gedatsu's Accidental Blue-Sea LifeEdit
From the Decks of the WorldEdit
Anime and Manga DifferenceEdit
In the manga, the Straw Hats first met Eyelashes when they saved him from a Sandora Lizard. While he already had a saddle on his back, it is unknown who the original owner is or where he came from.
In the anime, he was originally from Rainbase and was bringing weapons back and forth to the rebels from Nanohana to Katorea. During one of these trips he and Chopper became acquainted, since Chopper was brought to Katorea by accident and Eyelashes smuggled him back to Nanohana. Luffy later saved him from a desert plant while he and his crew were on their way to the Yuba oasis, and with the help of the other Straw Hats, rescued Eyelashes from the Sandora Lizard as they did in the manga. When Eyelashes revealed he knew all along that the rebels were in Katorea, Luffy, Sanji and Usopp pummeled him for not telling them.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 18 Chapter 162 (p. 11-19).
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 93.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 24 Chapter 217 (p. 11) and Episode 130.
- ↑ One Piece Blue: Grand Data File (p. 88-89), classification of animals by dangerousness.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 65 Chapter 640, cover story: From the Decks of the World Vol. 24.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 20 Chapter 181 and Episode 112.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 20 Chapter 182 (p. 17) and Episode 112.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 36 Chapter 344, cover story: Gedatsu's Accidental Blue-Sea Life Vol. 28.