|Romanized Name:||Etānaru Pōsu|
|English Name:||Eternal Pose; Eternal Compass (4Kids)|
|First Appearance:||Chapter 113; Episode 67|
|Purpose:||Grand Line compass|
An Eternal Pose is a special type of compass used in the Grand Line.
It is an hourglass-like device with only one orb in the middle of the device, and a needle floating inside of the orb.
Like a Log Pose, it records the special magnetic waves of a certain island within the Grand Line, allowing the user to know which way to go to arrive at their destination. Unlike a Log Pose, which resets its recordings on new islands, an Eternal Pose always points to the same island, no matter how long it stays elsewhere. These are used heavily by those who have a home port on a specific island of the Grand Line, as well as by the Marines. They appear to be available for purchase, though come at a high cost.
Eternal Pose OwnersEdit
Many characters throughout the story own an Eternal Pose, as it is necessary if one wants to go to a specific island.
- Nefertari Vivi: for Alabasta, given to Igaram.
- Nico Robin: for Nanimonai Island, destroyed by Monkey D. Luffy.
- Unluckies: for Alabasta, taken by Sanji.
- Masira: for Jaya, taken by Nico Robin.
- Davy Back Fight participants: for Long Ring Long Land, given to the Donut Race participants. 
- Dead End Race participants: for Partia, given to each participant crew of the race, apparently rigged by Gasparde.
- Kuzan: for Piriodo, given to the Straw Hat Pirates.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 54 Chapter 525.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 13 Chapter 113 and Episode 67, Vivi gives Igaram an Eternal Pose.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 13 Chapter 114 and Episode 67, Robin gives the Straw Hat Pirates an Eternal Pose.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 33 Chapter 307 and Episode 209, The two participant parties are given Eternal Poses so as to keep track.
- ↑ One Piece Movie 4, Each Dead End Race participant has an Eternal Pose.
- ↑ One Piece Movie 12, Kuzan gives the Straw Hat Pirates an Eternal Pose.