"The Yonko's Daughter – Sanji's Fiancée Pudding" is the 787th episode of the One Piece anime.
In Pudding's cafe on Cacao Island, Pudding and the Sanji Retrieval Team recognize each other. Together, they discuss the Charlotte Family and the upcoming wedding, and Pudding offers to secretly help the team retrieve Sanji. Meanwhile, an agitated Sanji arrives at the Germa Kingdom. Another section of Germa 66, led by his two elder brothers, arrive at the war-torn Broc Coli Island and confer with one of its sides. Back on the Thousand Sunny, the Sanji Retrieveal Team discover that Pekoms is missing, and find a warning scrawled in the bathroom. An excited Luffy nonetheless declares that they will push on.
|This is an empty section. Please help the wiki by adding information to it.|
- The anime adds the following:
- After Pedro threatens Pudding, Luffy tells him to let her go and reminds him that they went to Totto Land to rescue Sanji.
- Luffy's surprised reaction after hearing how many siblings Pudding has.
- When Pedro suggests tying Pudding up, Carrot also objects to this idea, causing Pedro to snap at her.
- Before Pudding shows the Sanji Retrieval Team a route to Whole Cake Island, she promises not to tell Big Mom about them.
- As the Sanji Retrieval Team is leaving Pudding's house, Brook is about to ask to see Pudding's panties.
- Sanji arriving at the Germa Kingdom with Vito accompanying him.
- Germa 66, led by Sanji's two elder brothers, arrive at the war-torn Broc Coli Island and meet the leader of one of the sides. They prepare for battle once they hear that their payment is ready.
- In the manga, the Sanji Retrieval Team realized who Pudding was at the same time Pudding found out about them. In the anime, Pudding found out about them first before the Sanji Retrieval Team took a moment to remember Pudding's name.
- When Pudding recalls her first meeting with Sanji, they don't appear as silhouettes like in the manga, but Sanji's appearance is shadowed.