|This article about an anime episode is a stub. You can help the One Piece Wiki by expanding it.|
"Caesar Goes Missing! The Pirate Alliance Makes a Sortie" is the 626th episode of the One Piece anime.
Smooth seas stretch out before the Straw Hats as they leave Punk Hazard far behind -- but while they fear Doflamingo's return and prepare to face him, another foe lies in wait, whose powers could be their downfall!
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
- This is the first episode of the Caesar Retrieval Arc and the last to have its airdate in 2013.
- Sanji and Kin'emon are not shown to be furious over Momonosuke sleeping with Nami and Robin like in the manga.
- Breed ate the Peto Peto no Mi, which allows him to manipulate living things.
- Caesar Clown is kidnapped by Breed.
- Luffy, Chopper, and Law set out to Breed's base in order to recover Caesar.
- Luffy reunites with a Kung-Fu Dugong from Alabasta, who has formed his own crew, the Sea Animal Pirates. It can also use Haki, making it the second animal to be capable of using this ability, the first being Alpacacino.
- Breed puts a collar on Chopper, making him turn into his monster point form and attack Luffy and Law.
- Breed manages to put a collar on Luffy and Law.
- When Luffy, Chopper, and Law are in the Shark Submerge III, Law calls Chopper "Tanuki-ya", combining the running joke of people calling Chopper a tanuki (to which he always angrily responds that he is a reindeer, not a tanuki), with Law's habit of adding "-ya" to the end of people's names. However, according to SBS Volume 72, Law's nickname for Chopper is "Tony-ya".
- Luffy mistakes Breed's power as a slime human because his Devil Fruit sounds like "Petopeto", or "sticky", which foreshadows Trebol's powers.
- The preview for the next episode is shortened from its usual length.