|This article about an anime episode is a stub. You can help the One Piece Wiki by expanding it.|
"Hody's Attack - The Beginning of the Vengeful Plan" is the 535th episode of the One Piece anime.
Luffy is still on his way to the Sea Forest with Shirahoshi, when he notices something going to the Ryugu Palace, which is revealed to be Hody and Vander Decken IX. Meanwhile, Robin waits for the Sea Bus, when many Ammo Knights appear and tell she need to go with them. But then she gets rid of all of them at once and leaves aboard the Sea Bus.
Franky finds Thousand Sunny with the help of his former master's brother, Den. Franky sees Jinbe and he asks Den why he is here and Den replies that he is waiting for someone. Hody and Decken enter the palace after one of the human pirates opened the gate. When they realize Shirahoshi is not there, Decken leaves and heads after her.
|This is an empty section. Please help the wiki by adding information to it.|
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
- Robin arriving at the bus stop and her brief fight with the Ammo Knights are shown in the anime.
- Robin reveals her clone ability much earlier than in the manga. It shows that she can switch her position with her clone.
- Robin uses her Gigantesco Mano Stomp to defeat all the Ammo Knights, this happens off-screen however.
- The anime also shows Zoro, Usopp, Nami, and Brook fighting the pirates thrown by Vander Decken IX.
- Usopp is seen using a non Pop Green attack when fighting off the pirates.
- Franky and Den are shown arriving at the Sea Forest.
- This episode introduces another eyecatcher which shows the One Piece logo flying onto the screen along with a silhouette of Luffy.
- From hereafter, instead of two eyecatchers for members of the Straw Hat Pirates during the intermission, there is only one eyecatcher before the break, dedicated to the Straw Hat most centric to the plot of the episode (Luffy by default or an otherwise random member of the crew's eyecatchers if none of the crew has much involvement or appears in the episode), followed by this new eyecatcher after the break.