|Disaster in the Deep Sea - The Separated Straw Hat Crew|
|← Previous||Episode 525||Next →|
"Disaster in the Deep Sea - The Separated Straw Hat Crew" is the 525th episode of the One Piece anime.
|This page has an empty section. Please help the wiki by adding information to it.|
The episode opens with the Monster Trio (Luffy, Zoro and Sanji) facing the Kraken. The trio each reveal some result of their intensive training these past two years. Sanji showing his Blue Walk and a new kick, Diable Jambe: Bien Cuit. Zoro cuts the kraken with his new three-sword style technique, Santoryu Ogi: Rokudo no Tsuji, before Luffy finishes him off with a haki-embued Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gun. After the Kraken is defeated, from somewhere inside the Kraken, a big shark wearing a t-shirt appears and thanks them before going to the deep sea. Luffy and the other two who have left the Sunny get sucked into the deep sea current.
The rest of the Straw Hats look for them on their way to Fishman Island, but cannot find them. Meanwhile, Caribou sneaked into a barrel and is scheming to kill the other Straw Hats, but Franky hears Caribou talking and traps him. A while later, they reach some undersea volcanoes and lots of huge sea creatures around them, which makes the crew nervous. Franky has to use Coup de Burst, albeit with less power than usual, four times to escape from them but has to stop, due to the fact that the bubble shrinks whenever Coup de Burst is used. After barely escaping from the jaws of a giant anglerfish, they see Wadatsumi, who knocks out the anglerfish. The episode ends with the Flying Dutchman appearing.
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
- In the manga, Franky seals Caribou immediately after spotting him. In the anime, Caribou notices him and tries (badly) to hide in the barrel again.
- In the anime, Wadatsumi's dorsal fin is seen earlier than it was in the manga.
- In the anime, Sanji does Diable Jambe: Bien Cuit with his right leg and attacks the Kraken with his right leg (unlike the manga).
- Franky finally explained the limitation of the Coup de Burst underwater (omitting the Gaon Ho).
- In the anime, Megalo greets Luffy, Zoro and Sanji by saving him from the kraken.
- Caribou's shape inside the barrel was not shown in the anime.
- In the anime, Franky uses Coup De Burst several times to escape the sea monsters.
- In this episode, Zoro's and Sanji's flashbacks were shown.
|← Previous Episode||Next Episode →|
|Fishman Island Arc|