|This article about an anime episode is a stub. You can help the One Piece Encyclopedia by expanding it.|
|A Desperate Cry - Seconds of Valor that Change Destiny|
|← Previous||Episode 488||Next →|
"A Desperate Cry - Seconds of Valor that Change Destiny", is the 488th episode of the One Piece anime.
The fight in Marineford still rages on, as Trafalgar Law arrives to rescue Luffy. Sengoku still fights Blackbeard, while Akainu fights the commanders of the Whitebeard Pirates. Even though the Marines clearly won the war, they still fight, and while many die around Coby, the "voices" continue to fade away from his mind. For a few moments he bravely stops the war, and as he's about to be killed by Akainu, Shanks arrives, claiming that those "seconds of courage have changed the fate of the world".
|This is an empty section. Please help the wiki by adding information to it.|
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
The following was done to stretch one chapter into 20 minutes of animation:
- Coby's nightmares were heavily lengthened to include new scenes, such as Coby finding a necklace with a dead marine's family photo inside and some flashbacks with Luffy.
- Scenes of pirates retreating were lengthened, to go with Coby's.
- Sengoku and Garp's fight with Blackbeard was extended, including Garp fighting Jesus Burgess.
- Akainu's fight with the Whitebeard commanders was shown, where in the Manga it was not.
- When Blackbeard shifted the seas, the tsunami saved the Heart Pirates from a naval bombardment and a longer scene of people escaping Sabaody Archipelago is shown.
|← Previous Episode||Next Episode →|