Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In its default state, the sword bears the appearance of a normal katana, aside from the dial at the pommel and the color of the blade, and is kept in a white scabbard.
The Iron Cloud blade is steel-hard but cloud-light, which allows Ohm to change the shape of his sword for offensive or defensive measures that would fit the situation, creating a very versatile and deadly weapon. All of Ohm's named attacks start with "Eisen", which is the German word for "iron".
- Eisen Whip (鉄の鞭 (アイゼンウィップ) Aizen Wippu?, literally "Whip of Iron"): Ohm unleashes a powerful whip-like attack from his sword, making it look like a projectile attack at high speeds.
- Eisen Back (鉄の堤防 (アイゼンバック) Aizen Bakku?, literally "Embankment of Iron"): Ohm forms a solid wall to block any of his opponent's attacks.
- Eisen Fan (鉄の扇 (アイゼンファン) Aizen Fan?, literally "Fan of Iron"): Ohm shapes the blade if his sword into a fan-like blade and strikes against his opponent.
- Eisen Fork (アイゼンフォーク Aizen Fōku?): Ohm shapes his sword into a giant fork and wields it like a whip once again.
- Eisen Fleuret (アイゼンフルーレ Aizen Furūre?): Ohm shapes his sword into a long, sharp spear and projects it against his opponent.
- In the videogames the sword can enlarge itself so big that it can cut a temple in half.
- ↑ One Piece Yellow: Grand Elements (p. 250), "Eisen Whip" is confirmed to be the name of the sword.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 29 Chapter 269 (p. 10) and Episode 176, Ohm explains his Milky Dial-made sword.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 29 Chapter 269.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 One Piece Manga — Vol. 29 Chapter 271.