Charlotte Mascarpone is the 34th son of the Charlotte Family and a member of the Big Mom Pirates. He is a hybrid between a human and a member of the Snakeneck Tribe. He is the twin brother of Charlotte Joscarpone.
Mascarpone is a tall young man with curly, navy blue hair. As a half-Snakeneck, Mascarpone has a much longer neck than a normal person.
He wears a white tunic, a pink cape, green arm bands, and gladiator styled sandals. He also wears a decorative golden hoop around his long neck.
As a member of Charlotte Family, he is loyal to his mother, Charlotte Linlin. He seems to be sadistic, as shown when he took joy in setting the Thousand Sunny ablaze with flaming arrows and when Katakuri stomped Luffy to the ground, but seems to be cowardly, as he and Joscarpone screamed in fear when Luffy raced to attack them.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Mascarpone's abilities have not been shown, but as a member of a Yonko's crew, he is likely strong. He seems to have good reflexes since he dodged a surprise punch attack from Luffy.
Whole Cake Island ArcEdit
After Charlotte Cracker was defeated by Monkey D. Luffy, Mascarpone joined Big Mom's enraged army to avenge his older brother. He and Joscarpone laughed when Luffy and Nami were defeated and captured. When Amande found Big Mom's Vivre Card with Lola's name on it in Nami's possession, they were surprised and thought Lola had been killed.
Mascarpone attended the Tea Party before Sanji and Pudding's wedding. When Brook destroyed Mother Carmel's picture, Mascarpone was horrified about his mother's reaction to it and attacked Brook, managing to decapitate him though that did not kill him. After the Vinsmokes put on their Raid Suits, Mascarpone, Joscarpone, and Tablet were attacked by Vinsmoke Judge. As their enemies tried to escape from the roof, Mascarpone and Joscarpone tried to attack Vinsmoke Reiju, who dodged their attack and poisoned them, but they were saved by their older sister Smoothie.
Concludes non-canon section.
As the Big Mom Pirates pursued the Straw Hat Pirates after the chaos at the wedding ceremony, Mascarpone and Joscarpone were inside the Mirro-World. They showed Brûlée a mirror leading to a bathroom on the Thousand Sunny. They narrowly dodged a punch from Luffy and laughed at him when Katakuri pinned him down. Mascarpone and Joscarpone then tried to burn the Sunny by firing flame arrows through the mirror.
They were later told by Perospero that Big Mom sunk the Thousand Sunny. However, Mascarpone and Joscarpone noticed by looking through the mirror that the ship did not appear to be underwater. They were then puzzled when the mirrors leading to the ship began breaking one after another.
- Mascarpone and Joscarpone vs. Monkey D. Luffy
- Mascarpone vs. Brook
- Mascarpone, Joscarpone, and Tablet vs. Vinsmoke Judge (Whole Cake Chateau)
- Mascarpone and Joscarpone vs. Vinsmoke Reiju
- Mascarpone is a type of Italian cheese from the Lombardy region, which follows the eating/food-themed names of the Charlotte Family and Big Mom Pirates.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 84 Chapter 845 (p. 5) and Episode 809, Mascarpone is seen as part of Big Mom's Enraged Army.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 86, Mascarpone's name is revealed.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 85, The Charlotte Decuplets are revealed to be 18 years old.
- ↑ https://one-piece.com/special/sbs/detail/3.html/
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 88 Chapter 880 (p. 11-12, 15-16).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 88 Chapter 880 (p. 12).
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 88 Chapter 880 (p. 17), Mascarpone try to burn the Sunny with fire arrows.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 84 Chapter 846 (p. 4, 9), Mascarpone laughs at Luffy and hears about Lola.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 830.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 830.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 839.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 841.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 88 Chapter 881 (p. 11), A mirror shatters suddenly in Joscarpone and Mascarpone's hands
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 811.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 834.