The Charlotte Decuplets are the 65-74th children in the Charlotte Family, comprised of Big Mom's 36-40th sons and 30-34th daughters. They are the largest group of Big Mom's children born in a single birth, and are all members of the Big Mom Pirates.
Four of the male decuplets are of average height and size while one of them is noticeably taller and larger than the others. They all possess purple hair that goes down to their necks, although each of their hairstyles is marginally different. They have small beady eyes, and a button noses. They all wear pink suits over red shirts, and a colored bowler hats. These hats are red, purple, green, and two yellow. Four of them also wear yellow ties. When gathered at Cacao Island, they wore bow ties instead.
The female decuplets all have long light hair that is styled in different ways (Afro, Top Knot, Braid, Down, and Bunches) with dark bows on top. They wear light-colored dresses (with the exception of the one with her hair down, who wears a crop top and hotpants) with dark bow ties, and horizontally-striped leggings.
The decuplets are all loyal to their family and crew, as they have been seen joining Big Mom's army to avenge their fallen crewmate and brother Cracker, going to crew meetings, and joining Oven's force on Cacao Island to take down the Straw Hats.
The male decuplets seem to be more business-minded, as the one in the pink hat showed his reservations about gathering excessive amounts of strength to take on the Straw Hat Pirates. In contrast, the females seem to be more jovial, as they delighted in the atmosphere during the occupation of Cacao Island and anticipated having fun while standing guard. The males were also open to the possibility of Luffy defeating Katakuri, while the females reacted strongly to the thought, as they idolize Katakuri.
Abilities and PowersEdit
The male decuplets appear to have some authority within the crew, as they were present at the Big Mom Pirates' meeting to discuss the statuses of their enemies. The females' capabilities are unknown.
Each decuplet carries a scythe with two spikes at the end of the blade, and one of the males managed to shatter the ground when he slammed his scythe into it. One of the male decuplets was also seen using a gun when shooting at the Vinsmoke Family.
Eighteen years ago, the decuplets were born to Big Mom, setting the record for her largest single birth.
Whole Cake Island ArcEdit
After Charlotte Cracker was defeated by Monkey D. Luffy, at least two of the male decuplets joined Big Mom's enraged army to take out Luffy and Nami. After the two were captured, one of the decuplets watched as Amande acquired Lola's Vivre Card from Nami.
Concludes non-canon section.
The next night, the decuplets reported to Cacao Island along with many of their siblings and crewmates to join Charlotte Oven's battalion in preparation to ambush Luffy and the Straw Hats. While the males remarked on the ridiculous size of their forces, the females were looking forward to what was going to happen, and one of them hugged Oven. As the arranged time for the Straw Hats to arrive drew near, the decuplets brought out their scythes, and one of the males wondered if Luffy would defeat Katakuri. This caused one of the females to hit him with her scythe as Oven scoffed at the idea. The pirates discussed how Luffy would escape and noted that Charlotte Brûlée would likely get captured, with one of the females calling her clumsy. With five minutes to go, the Big Mom Pirates prepared to ambush Luffy.
Pekoms came out of the mirror with a captive Brûlée, but the Big Mom Pirates quickly discovered that he was hiding Luffy, and one of the males decuplets raced to attack Luffy with his crewmates. When Luffy took to the air and was aided by Sanji, three of the males accompanied their brother Yuen into the sky to confront them, while another male helped his crewmates attack Pekoms. However, the skirmish was interrupted when Germa 66 arrived at Cacao Island. As Sanji and Luffy made their escape with Germa's assistance, the decuplets were in utter shock once they heard about Katakuri's defeat at Luffy's hands.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 84 Chapter 845 (p. 5) and Episode 809, Some of the male decuplets appear in the enraged army.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 One Piece Manga — Chapter 894 (p. 14-15), The decuplets are identified.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 85 (p. 150), Oda refers to the decuplets for the first time.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 85 Chapter 854 (p. 11-13) and Episode 822, Four of the male decuplets attend a Big Mom Pirates meeting.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 One Piece Manga — Chapter 896 (p. 2), The Charlotte Decuplets wait for Luffy to show up.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 One Piece Manga — Chapter 897 (p. 10), A decuplet's male attacks Luffy.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 897 (p. 12), A decuplet male attacks Pekoms.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 897 (p. 12-13), Several decuplet males use Geppo.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 84 Chapter 846 (p. 9) and Episode 811, One of the decuplet males is seen with his siblings as they find Lola's Vivre Card.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 830, The decuplets are seen at the tea party.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 897 (p. 2-3, 6-17), The Charlotte Family tries to capture Luffy and Sanji.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 898 (p. 7-8), The decuplets react to Brûlée's news.