Being part of quintuplets, Cabaletta resembles Opera, and is an enormous man with an extremely thick body, small eyes, wide nose, full lips, and a thin mustache. He has light gray hair arranged in three messy groups, and a very large beard. He wears a yellow overall.
In the anime, he was shown to be somewhat hot tempered and proud, as he attacked Luffy when the latter refused to give away the whereabouts of his allies and showed his defiance to the enraged army when asked repeatedly. He also seems to get along well with his brothers, as they coordinated an attack against Luffy.
Abilities and PowersEdit
In the anime, he is shown to have incredible speed, being able to keep up with Luffy in Gear Second during their clash at the Whole Cake Chateau.
Whole Cake Island ArcEdit
While Luffy was racing through the Whole Cake Chateau searching for Sanji, Cabaletta confronted him after Cadenza's defeat. Cabaletta used his speed to keep up with Luffy in Gear Second. After defending against Luffy's Hawk Gatling, Cabaletta noticed that he was hungry and took the opportunity to grab Luffy while his guard was down. As he attempted to strangle Luffy, he also spoke ill of Sanji. This enraged Luffy and he broke free from Cabaletta's grasp. Luffy grabbed Cabaletta by the hair to keep him from getting away and struck him with a Hawk Rifle to the face, sending him crashing into a wall and knocking him out.
Concludes non-canon section.
- Cabaletta vs. Monkey D. Luffy (Whole Cake Chateau)
Anime and Manga DifferencesEdit
Unlike in the manga, Cabaletta is given a more prominent appearance in the anime, where he is also given a formal introduction. During the battle against Luffy and Nami outside Sweet City, the anime adds scenes of Cabaletta attacking Luffy. Another addition in the anime is Cabaletta later battling against Luffy at the Whole Cake Chateau.
- A Cabaletta is a popular music form in Italian opera, corresponding with the music-themed naming of his fellow quintuplets.
- The number of hair groups he has matches his position as part of quintuplets, with Opera having zero, Counter having one, Cadenza having two, and him having three.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 84 Chapter 845 (p. 5) and Episode 809, Cabaletta is seen as part of Big Mom's Enraged Army.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 85 (p. 150), The Charlotte quintuplets is mentioned.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One Piece Anime — Episode 810, Cabaletta attacks Luffy.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 One Piece Anime — Episode 821, Luffy fights Cabalette while searching for Sanji.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 84 Chapter 846 (p. 9) and Episode 811, Lola's vivre card is discovered.