Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chapter 365 is titled "Rocketman!!".
Volume: 38 Pg.: 147
Miss Goldenweek's "Operation: Meet Baroque Works" Vol. 6: "The Great Escape From Giants Island".
At Enies Lobby, Spandam gloats to his elephant, Funkfreed, at how easily he manages to capture Nico Robin and Cutty Flam, the two people capable of resurrecting Pluton. As the train continues towards Enies Lobby, Sanji defeats all the men in Cart Six which is also where Usopp and Franky are being held. It is also revealed that this is the communication cart with many Den Den Mushi which would allow them to contact Nami. Franky introduces himself to Sanji and comically gets kicked while Usopp prevents anything further from happening however, the next cart hears them.
Back in Water 7, Kokoro takes the remaining Straw Hat Pirates, excluding Nami, to the Brick Warehouse explaining that the other Sea Train may not function. As they make their way down to the room, they realize that the door is already open and enter to see the Rocket Man, the second Sea Train. Iceburg exits the Rocket Man explaining that he must have had the same idea and has prepared the train for them and explains that it is impossible to slow it down so it is not very safe.
Nami arrives with the two Blue Station workers carrying a sack filled with meat and saki to the delight of both Luffy and Zoro. As they prepare to leave, the Franky Family arrive and plead with them to allow their members to also go with them to save Franky. After explaining that they do not care about going against the World Government, Luffy agrees and they explain that all they need to do is latch onto the train.
As the train prepares to leave, the Franky Family leave to prepare while Paulie is seen hiding aboard the Rocket Man. At this, the train leaves for Enies Lobby.
- It is revealed that the only two people able to resurrect Pluton are Nico Robin, who is able to decipher Poneglyphs, and Franky, who possesses the blueprints, who are both in the hands of CP9.
- Cart six of the Puffing Tom has been defeated by Sanji.
- Franky and Usopp are in cart six, where there are also Den Den Mushi.
- It is revealed that the second Sea Train, "Rocket Man", is unable to slow down and will be the one used to travel to Enies Lobby.
- Iceburg, predicting the Rocket Man would be needed, had already finished preparing it.
- Paulie & The Galley-La shipwrights & The Franky Family decide to accompany the Straw Hats to Enies Lobby, forming an alliance.
- first appearance
|Pirates||Marines||World Government||Bounty Hunters||Baroque Works (disbanded)||Shipwrights||Citizens|
|Miss Goldenweek's "Operation: Meet Baroque Works"|
|Manga Chapters (covers)|