Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chapter 346 is titled "The 9th Justice".
Volume: 36 Pg.: 187
Gedatsu's Accidental Blue-Sea Life Vol. 30: "Gedatsu Becomes a Boss of the Blue Seas".
After knocking out all of the shipwrights, Zoro, Nami, and Chopper run inside the Galley-La Headquarters while Luffy frees himself and Paulie from the restraints. All of them head towards Iceburg's room.
Meanwhile, Rob Lucci explains to Iceburg about the existence of Cipher Pol and CP9. He states the reason CP9 is not known to exist is because they have permission to kill anyone who does not cooperate. He continues by revealing that the World Government wishes to resurrect the ancient weapons in the name of justice.
As Rob Lucci decides to explain their theory while Kaku keeps track of Iceburg's pulse, he explains that it's odd that he would not try to hand down the real Pluton blueprints after being attacked, not unless he had already done so. As for the fakes, they are signed by Tom's Workers; Tom, Iceburg and Cutty Flam. He continues that Iceburg's mistake was that he thought that his enemies were not so close to him so they know of Tom's Workers whom are surrounded in mysteries so much so that it took them ages to deduce that Iceburg was a disciple and that the other, Cutty Flam, was confirmed dead 8 years ago by a government officer. However, the four of them remember that a year after they had arrived, a man arrived to see Iceburg and named himself only once. Cutty Flam is still alive and in Water 7 known by the name Franky, who had any opportunity to receive the Pluton blueprints since he was there selling material. It is stated that Iceburg's pulse confirms that it is all true.
- The members of CP9 were concealing their true identities in Water 7 for 5 years.
- Lucci reveals that the World Government plans to use the ancient weapons to put an end to the period of pirates, calling it their own sense of justice.
- It is revealed that Tom's Workers include Tom, Iceburg and Cutty Flam, also known as Franky.
- Franky was in some kind of accident 8 years ago.
- It is revealed that Franky currently has the real Pluton Blueprints.
- Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Chopper, and Paulie all confront CP9 inside of Iceburg's room.
4: real identity revealed
|Pirates||World Government||Bounty Hunters||Shipwrights||Citizens|
|Gedatsu's Accidental Blue-Sea Life|
|Manga Chapters (covers)|