Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chapter 155 is titled "Pirate Sir Crocodile".
Volume: 17 Pg.: 187
Jango's Dance Paradise Vol. 23:- "Seeya Later, Stupid Marines!!"
Jango's escape seems to be a success.
In Alabasta, the Shichibukai Crocodile is seen as a hero. Indeed we see him helping in the fight against pirates and be the subject of adoration by the people of Alabasta. Even Vivi's father king Cobra thanks him for his help.
Back on the Going Merry, Vivi explains these facts to the others. Alabasta people cannot imagine that the person who they see as a hero, is the one that is currently ruining their country. As a consequence, they have to stop the rebellion and then get rid of Baroque Works. When asked by Usopp about how the organization works, Vivi tells them of the pyramidal hierarchy and the main officer agents. But for Crocodile to take over Alabasta means that all the top agents are together somewhere in Vivi's country.
- Crocodile is seen clearly for the first time, and it is revealed that he is seen as a hero to the people of Alabasta.
- Crocodile's title card says that his former bounty: 81,000,000. Strangely, Igaram said Crocodile's former bounty was 80,000,000.
- Crocodile demonstrates intangibility and the power to create sand storms, further implying he has a Devil Fruit.
- Vivi explains the Baroque Works system.
- first introduction
- first appearance/first apparition
|Movie 8 (remake)|
|Jango's Dance Paradise|
|Manga Chapters (covers)|